Fuck. My. Life

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, you think Donkey Punch is bad... you want to stay away from The Angry Pirate, The Glass Bottom Boat, Alaskan Pipeline, or a Blumpkin.

Dude easy on the blumpkin... i can understand keepin away from a dirty sanchez... but gettin blown on the shitter thats two of my favorite things combined..

Chuck Norris is so fast he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head.... 'S true, I saw this in Insomniacs.

chuck norris is the only person alive who can punch you in the back of the face

Dude easy on the blumpkin... i can understand keepin away from a dirty sanchez... but gettin blown on the shitter thats two of my favorite things combined..

Wow... I didnt say I wouldnt do it. I just mentioned that if you cant handle a little Donkey Punch, you cant handle the Blumpkin. Im all for it. I like to combine it with eating a sandwich to save time.

Wow... I didnt say I wouldnt do it. I just mentioned that if you cant handle a little Donkey Punch, you cant handle the Blumpkin. Im all for it. I like to combine it with eating a sandwich to save time.

dude i like yur style...well stated

The latest internet expression for "That's about as close to her, as I will ever get"

you know it takes alot to coin a phrase but buddy you hit a winner (i mean wiener....for tristin) on this one...by the way the dude that started this thread aint posted in like 3 pages anyone know the guy wanna check and see if he hung himself in his closet out of shame........im jus sayin

cant believe this hasnt been posted yet...

love_restraining.gif

shudder........my ex wife of almost two years has lost an inheritance and a 401k to a series of boyfriends in the last few months. hadn't heard from in over a year (not a peep) and am now getting facebook messages from her that alternate between angry and suicidal. she sent me this Thursday night. new wife thinks it's a stalker message.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R63DPXsevNs

Greetings and love to one and all

in i presence i preme coverage of i heights love for everyone everywhere.

it is known that the cooperation of all colors of people,

voice the decision of i heights.

free everyone liberate fully everywhere.

now everyonejust cooperate with the love of i heights to survive.

knowing that in this world war is explosive.

the ways of the one solve the problem in the heights of i coverage in full

so it is i-rey. loveful heights.

So,, ex wife sends a a video about a man having a hard time getting over a woman. Does she mean that she thinks you still miss her? Is she taking place of the man and she still misses you? Is she drunk and high and not realize the confusion that this has created for me? Tell her, to splain this to me so can understand what is happening.

@comicartist

Listen to the lyrics. "Why have one when a nigga can have two? 3 or 4 hoes I like the ass brand new" "Love is a 4 letter word like fuck and shit so love you can suck my dick" :)

Freddie gibbs makes the bitch blues go out the window :)

ps. Dont get online and tell us how upset you are. tell her new man how upset you are with a ball bat to his teeth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5yDFpUK558

Greetings and love to one and all

We've had past members that suddenly went off the tracks.... That you boots? or did someone from China crack your sign in and are using Google translator to say... something?

Its from the Jamaican movie Rockers.

• Like 1