Fuck. My. Life

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

good god it is still alive...

I hate the term fml, the last paerson I knew personally that said that, they had a brain hemmeraige at the age of 26,left her kids alone in this world

I don't understand the whole lik the mic thing. Back in my day we called somethin like that felatio or cunninglingus. Same thing? I'm old you gotta splain tings to me lucy.

I said:

Dude, having been obsessed once or twice myself I can recognize it in others. If you haven't by now you never will or worse it's already too late. Imagine being stuck in a band with her every frigging day, wanting her, aching for her, crazy for her, stalking her, licking her microphone where she touched it last, being a door mat for her. Fuck that!!! Get out now and keep going. You'll get over it.

In context it means that that is the closest he will get to her. However after this post it's starting to take on a whole new meaning. Lick the mic. My name is Mike.... "don't lick me bro..."

• Like 1

Man, you think Donkey Punch is bad... you want to stay away from The Angry Pirate, The Glass Bottom Boat, Alaskan Pipeline, or a Blumpkin.

Is it bad that when I saw your post I giggled like a little girl.