Bagged and Boosted 71 4dr 510

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah he just wants to see if he cant get 7k, he traded it for a clean lowered q45 (worth about 9k) and then bought a240sx and then traded that for his 510 back and gained a grand. so im curious to what will happen this time?

Looks like with my 185, I would be able to dump the rear about 1/2 of what I would need to in order to get as low as you (with a fender pull). With a 175 I would say I would be about 3/4 as low as you (with the pull)... And just as low with a slotted crossmember or Byron's brackets.

hmm, ill start looking around for wheels, if i stuck with 14s and did a little pull i think they would clear (based off what your saying about your 15s)

Get on it !!

Slowly but surely! i decided to get all that done before i do my exhaust, so im not redoing it twice, and my exhaust scrapes over every stupid thing in the road, so its pretty good motivation!

I have seen lowar :rofl: :P

I bet my 510s lower then your Z! ;)

yeah he just wants to see if he cant get 7k, he traded it for a clean lowered q45 (worth about 9k) and then bought a240sx and then traded that for his 510 back and gained a grand. so im curious to what will happen this time?

And which car is your bros?

jalens a fuck tard.....his brother is his father......and tristin whats wrong with minitrucks.....man we we cant hang out anymore u are picking up on to much negativity from me...car looks good... hows the air leaks?

• Like 2

jalens a fuck tard.....his brother is his father......and tristin whats wrong with minitrucks.....man we we cant hang out anymore u are picking up on to much negativity from me...car looks good... hows the air leaks?

no air leaks, i hit some railroad tracks a little to fast today and snapped the cylinder finallly like everyone said would happen eventually, so im looking at the aero sport bags, going to order somthing by the end of the nigh

Strut bags are the way to go. I had my 510 bagged for some time now. Let me know if you want to see pics of the set up using the strut bags. I bagged a 4 door as well. It's how I pay the bills around here, let me know I you have any questions.

yes thats really y brothers car. and spudly ill trade you my z for your 510 anyday :thumbup:

Well damn, i never woulda guessed he was your brother, i love that car, ive only seen it once in person, never met your bro in person, talked to him a couple times online though.

Strut bags are the way to go. I had my 510 bagged for some time now. Let me know if you want to see pics of the set up using the strut bags. I bagged a 4 door as well. It's how I pay the bills around here, let me know I you have any questions.

Yeah i hope they exceed my expectations! My only question right now is, the air line goes into the bottom of the bag. Do you just point that away from the tire and it moves and turns with the steering? do you have to leave slack for it? How did you run your top hat?

If you have any pics of it, post away!!!