• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, mklotz70 said:

Hmmm.......I suspect you have Biden's pollsters working on this.  😉  lol

Dam liberals.lol

2 hours ago, d.p said:

10k unique views 240k views by Ray himself admiring his own truck. 

BB084F5F-9C8C-4113-953F-06A478254C2A.jpeg

Funny you say that , I have tested to see if counts your own. The answer is no, because then I would have 1.75 million views.lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50356907853_b341500aa9_4k.jpgUntitled by raymond medeiros, on Flickr

So couple things came up. As I am looking at my coils in the Tappet cover, I started telling myself self those coils are not all the way in. Then myself told me that those fuckers are all the way in. Now I have to source a taller tappet cover and redo to fit those coils properly. 

Also one of the ports on tranny for sender unit is slightly stripped, now beed to buy another tap to fit and get it done. I want to put axle and ttranny fluid in now before cab or all goes on. \

Also need to now buy another ECU so I can tune on E85 and run a knock sensor for 91 octane if needed. My AEM EMS4 won't work. Well it will be for sale soon. Might just get a Motec, but running out of money. Only 76.00 bucks to my name.

Ill keep you posted.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, mrbigtanker said:

Also one more thing is all that Sheepeyshit crap that went in my truck is so far coming out. I am pushing hard to make a very clean air to air setup. I want it more clean and I don't want water tanks and hoses and wires everywhere . So cheap sale coming all good stuff. Like Black Friday specials if any one needs it.

Any lenses, hard to come by rubber parts or other random plastic?

• Like 1

50663261056_c12772f7da_4k.jpgUntitled by raymond medeiros, on Flickr

Old wire harness is still good, but looks like its going in the garbage can.New harness will be done by a guy named Cody. He goes by EBturbo on instagram if you want to see his work. Badass.

If someone want a AEM EMS4 and matching wire harness I will take 550.00 plus shipping. That is a great deal. Also will be selling all my Phantom Auto Meter gauges. All good. About 300.00 Pius  the dash mount panel that was made to just bolt up to your stock dash without cutting anything except trimming bezel just a little. let me know 

• Like 3
21 hours ago, gene knight said:

mrbigtanker: i want the turn signal switch please if it still wired as a 521

I’ll let you know or remind me in a few weeks. I need to make sure I am doing this crazy idea.

12 hours ago, d.p said:

Post a pic of the gauge setup my man.  I could be interested. 

Give me a few or I’ll text your ugly ass. 

• Like 2