mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

7 hours ago, Stoffregen Motorsports said:

They stole your magazines...

Pathetic.

Yup, a bunch of Import Tuners and a mini truck mag.  I didn't even notice until I went back to get the wing they painted and was waiting in the waiting room waiting for them to get the wing from the back. I just made a stack of them and said "I'm taking my magazines too" and walked out the door with them and the wing. Gotta be like 1999 and I won't give them another dollar. 

1 hour ago, mrbigtanker said:

His name is Tony Fabozzi.

Trucks gotta be sitting at Fabozzi Metal Works then. Hot stuff!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, mrbigtanker said:

6 lug wheels suck dick. 

Super annoying when there is so much awesome stuff when most are 4 lug / less in 5 lug / goooooood luck in 6 lug.

But it makes it that more uncommon when you do have them, or at least that's what I tell myself 😄 

2 hours ago, mainer311 said:

Anyone see the wheels that kid has for sale on FB? These are dope:

Nope, but those are super sexy. How much was he askin?

• Like 2
11 hours ago, BrothersGarage said:

Super annoying when there is so much awesome stuff when most are 4 lug / less in 5 lug / goooooood luck in 6 lug.

But it makes it that more uncommon when you do have them, or at least that's what I tell myself 😄 

Nope, but those are super sexy. How much was he askin?

How can you be common anymore when everything has been done already. Watanabe is making 6 lug wheels and they are disgusting, just don't look right. Plus I have a Ford 9" in my truck soooooooo.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, mrbigtanker said:

How can you be common anymore when everything has been done already. Watanabe is making 6 lug wheels and they are disgusting, just don't look right. Plus I have a Ford 9" in my truck soooooooo.

Yeah because 5 lug wheels haven't all been done already. 😂

What are you gonna run, some Ford wheels? You got rid of some hideous billet wheels for a set of Watanabes, and now Watanabes are disgusting. Whatever you say. Keep throwing money at it.

Edited by mainer311
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, mainer311 said:

Yeah because 5 lug wheels haven't all been done already. 😂

What are you gonna run, some Ford wheels? You got rid of some hideous billet wheels for a set of Watanabes, and now Watanabes are disgusting. Whatever you say. Keep throwing money at it.

For the record I never said 5 lug was under played. I just like options. Plus most 6 lug holes have a big bore center to accommodate 4x4. There is cool 6 lug wheels styles just don't want it. And throwing money at it were have you been???? Thats all I do.

Also 5x4.5 is Toyota also like there trucks non 4x4's, so yeah plenty of options. Why you hating on me now you east coast guys are all hard to please man.Bunch of scrappers.

Edited by mrbigtanker
  • Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...