The Vinyl Solution

So.... None of you have girlfriends to stick in these panties??!! Dubya Tee Eff, I figure we all want our ladies to like Dattos. It's a good place to start ;) My woman is wearing a pair of rat n wrenches undies right now!!! The bows are glow in the dark.

Ain-t-Nobody-Got-Time-Fo-Dat-sweet-brown

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Crackejack this stuff looks great!  I'm wondering if you can do anything on magnetic vinyl?  I want me some custom numbers for auto-x, would rather give you my $ than a local sign shop...

I do work with magnetic graphics. Shoot me a PM :D

• Like 1

Looks good Docsis510! Thanks for posting a pic.

Finally got around to vectorizing the tailgate letters for 521/620. These are much higher quality than the ones found on ebay. Pictured are sets of black, and hot pink (which doesn't photograph well, it's much more vivid in reality). I plan on going apeshit with these, making sets in all the specialty vinyls I can get, including but not limited to colored chromes, fuzzy zebra stripe, crocodile skin, and a few different colors of this textured brushed gunmetal stuff I got a sample of. Should be epic. Pics on that later. Let me know what you guys think!

IMG_1319_zpsf72268bc.jpg

I'm down for some of those letters in something that's crazy. Like shag carpet

If I mirrored the letters when I cut, you could stick them to the carpet backing, and carefully cut to shape with a blade. Little bit 'o spray epoxy and stick 'em on the gate lolz

Can you do larger size than stock ,,, like BIG ? if so how big?

for the garage wall of science.

On my plotter I could do them 18''-20'' tall. If someone wanted it more epic, I could ride my bike to my buddy's house and cut em 28''.

• 2 weeks later...