The Vinyl Solution

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, hope the trip goes well :)

By the way, the Vector Vinyl dog is awesome. Love seeing happy animals :thumbup:

All of our animals are happy :D I do vinyl work (banners, hoodies, fleet graphics) for my local farmer ninja. He gives us meat and livestock for payment. So we have quite a few critters running around here at Vector Vinyl Inc.

I wanted to thank CJ for the great job on the shirts and stickers I received today. High quality, fair prices, and quick shipping as always. Im already a repeat customer, but Ill be back again Im sure. 

Great work; pictures to follow. 

• Like 1

Whoa, this stuff is intense. Color changes depending on viewing angle between many shades of very vibrant pinks, oranges, gold, and reds. I think I'll cut some rising suns with this stuff since the colors are very much like a rising sun.

IMG_20130321_134502_zps31118961.jpg

IMG_20130321_134427_zpsc27c531d.jpg

IMG_20130321_134403_zpsc95ff58a.jpg

• Like 1

^^Me to man, I love the stick figure mowdown also lol, im quickly becomeing that guy with waaaay to much vynil on his car lol.

Just wantee to say, ive had some of chris' s vynil on my windshield, and rear glass for a while now, ive even run the ice scrapper over it several time, looks great still. Thanks man.

• Like 1
how much would you charge for that Zebra print Rats head t-shirt in an XL?

That particular transfer material is still being tested, I can't release it for sale until I've stress tested it. Stay tuned.

i would rock a head gasket sticker lol 

You know where to order one my friend :D

So.... None of you have girlfriends to stick in these panties??!! Dubya Tee Eff, I figure we all want our ladies to like Dattos. It's a good place to start ;) My woman is wearing a pair of rat n wrenches undies right now!!! The bows are glow in the dark.

So.... None of you have girlfriends to stick in these panties??!! Dubya Tee Eff, I figure we all want our ladies to like Dattos. It's a good place to start ;) My woman is wearing a pair of rat n wrenches undies right now!!! The bows are glow in the dark.

unfortunatly no lol been single for almost a year now

Girlfriend isn't a huge fan of pink otherwise I would be all over this lol.

I do think she'd rock the dark gray blue rat shirt though.

Any color cloth and vinyl you'd like, I will make.  I make everything in house (in my basement actually) and can make your stuff whatever colors you'd like. No minimum orders for custom apparel or decals. And yeah, the blue and grey combo looks excellent. My woman will be rockin that shirt at Canby this year, she made it herself :D The only other shirt of that design ended up going to Victory last year at Canby.