The Vinyl Solution

LOLZ. Thanks Creepy. I got a month to build some inventory for Canby. I'm gonna be a busy bee.

Yep, I remember those day, lol. Doing shows can be a lot of fun. Just remember, don't work the whole time you're there, and then at the end, regret not being able to hang out and enjoy it. It happened to me way to many times, that's why we don't do shows anymore.

We might actually make it down this year, (Hopefully, lol), it sounds like a good time.

• Like 1
  • Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, I remember those day, lol. Doing shows can be a lot of fun. Just remember, don't work the whole time you're there, and then at the end, regret not being able to hang out and enjoy it. It happened to me way to many times, that's why we don't do shows anymore.

We might actually make it down this year, (Hopefully, lol), it sounds like a good time.

I hired a friend to run the table ;D

smh  :rofl:

anyways CJ were you ever able to put something together, for the shirts?

Just got back in town. Spent the last couple days fixing cars and building a chicken coup cuz one of our chickens got killed. Sorry to be so slow on this, I plan on actually turning on my computer before 8pm tomorrow. Should have some sort of rough draft for you.

Was sent to the VV page. Ocasionally those get overlooked because (as in this case) sometimes my other employees check the messages and don't tell me if I got one :/ Feel free to just PM me on my personal page, you'll prolly get qwicker response.

No, you were IBTL. I'm just so swamped, and it's really hard for me to keep doing one-off shirts and stickers and not making a whole lotta money off you guys cuz Ratsun is my happy place. So gotta concentrate on cash orders that are substantial enough to keep my roof over my head. And I wanna have a good inventory for Canby this year, gonna have a table instead of selling out the back of a Subaru :D

No, you were IBTL. I'm just so swamped, and it's really hard for me to keep doing one-off shirts and stickers and not making a whole lotta money off you guys cuz Ratsun is my happy place. So gotta concentrate on cash orders that are substantial enough to keep my roof over my head. And I wanna have a good inventory for Canby this year, gonna have a table instead of selling out the back of a Subaru :D

Yeah I got your email. Completely understandable on wanting to make more money. Good luck with your Canby sales!

Some real large stuff for a store front. The bottom piece ( the logo ) is 40'' wide. Ugh, what a PITA to tape w/o getting wrinkles.

IMG_1405_zpsf74099fe.jpg

Do you have one of these? If not, it will make your life a whole lot better, lol.

MaskRDe2.gif

MaskR2.jpg

No more wrinkles ever. It's one of the best tools a vinyl guy can own.

Most of the time i actually use mine upside down and stationary. Works awesome. I have it hooked to my 7' light table.

• Like 1

That's really not a bad price. I've seen many other types, and made plans to build my own. But this one is nice, and in-expensive. I think I need to stop doing clothing AND decals for awhile, and choose one to get rollin hard. There are way too many toys on my wishlist. If I had to choose, I'd easily choose decals. Much higher profit margin, and less frustrating than clothing.

That's really not a bad price. I've seen many other types, and made plans to build my own. But this one is nice, and in-expensive. I think I need to stop doing clothing AND decals for awhile, and choose one to get rollin hard. There are way too many toys on my wishlist. If I had to choose, I'd easily choose decals. Much higher profit margin, and less frustrating than clothing.

Yep, I was going to build my own as well, until I tried this one and it was so awesome, and reasonably price, so I just bought it. Worth every penny.

• Like 1

Just got a pm from a newb wanting to buy my 68 510 wiper linkage and motor. Not sure how he found that thread, it was hella buried. But that'll give me enough cash to grab one of the tape applicators. Should make building inventory for Canby a lot smoother. Thanks for the link Creepy!

Just got a pm from a newb wanting to buy my 68 510 wiper linkage and motor. Not sure how he found that thread, it was hella buried. But that'll give me enough cash to grab one of the tape applicators. Should make building inventory for Canby a lot smoother. Thanks for the link Creepy!

Damn it! I didnt know you had one of those... Ive been looking for one :( Damn noobs. 

Lolz Tristin, I only bumped it a hundred times, thought that thread had sunk to the bottom by now. Just finished this batch of 10 shirts this mornin. On to the next order. Made $220 before 10AM today :D About to go hit up the parade across the river and see if I can hustle some more dough today. Gonna take a few business cards, and some "Your Mom likes this" decals :D

froggy_zps70b5acc0.jpg

Lolz Tristin, I only bumped it a hundred times, thought that thread had sunk to the bottom by now. Just finished this batch of 10 shirts this mornin. On to the next order. Made $220 before 10AM today :D About to go hit up the parade across the river and see if I can hustle some more dough today. Gonna take a few business cards, and some "Your Mom likes this" decals :D

Somehow I never saw it. I even had the linkage pieces in my WTB thread. Oh well, at least you made some money :thumbup:

No problem. Anytime dude.

• Like 1