The Vinyl Solution

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

PM replied. And if anyone missed out on the batch of ratsmo stickers at Canby, I'll be making another batch this week if anyone's interested. I'll only be in town for a week or so, just here to get money to get my goon rollin. So order while you can! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My apologies folks, I'm farmsteading up by Canada off the grid, and haven't had any internet access. I'm still working on setting up the solar panel array and after that I will be able to continue taking vinyl orders, despite being in the middle of nowhere :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, not gonna do anything copywritten :/   I'm still alive. Been really hard to get online lately. The solar panel blew over during a fierce wind storm last night, but luckily didn't break. Made a solid frame for it this morning. Had to bury one of our calves, he got bad abscesses on his jaw. I drained them, but he couldn't beat the infection. That's less meat for this winter :( Waiting on some software to be delivered, and I'll have the cutter up and runnin again, sorry for lack of presence lately.