The Vinyl Solution

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whew, been busy :D Upload some new stuff when I get a chance. Any interest in some neon green, I have leftovers from a big batch. Also found some really cool gunmetal brushed metal kinda vinyl. And crododile textured vinyl. And black zebra print with velvety stripes.  Got some samples, gonna see if I can cut RatnWrenches out of them. Should be awesome.

Neon green HG decal

IMG_20130309_152856_zpsc4d1fc8e.jpg

Some recent BMX stuff

IMG_20130306_120403_zps800bf844.jpg

And our fat pig Rodney. He's our official Vector Vinyl Inc. bacon maker.

IMG_20130225_141938_zps819381cd.jpg

Still have a limited quantity of neon green left. And I picked up some samples of some textured gator and zebra print stuff! Plus a brushed gunmetal. I'll get pics up after I get back from the fights tonight  :D

• Like 1
Looks like the gator would be a pain to cut the more complex decals. The Rat looks like it came out at least

I had trouble at first with the gator skin, but I got it dailed in. Yeah, it wouldn't be my preffered material for extremely complex detail unless it were large. Looks good as an RnW, but I feel like I would have to pick and choose the segments off the roll with the most pleasing texture, leading to some wasted segments. But that's just part of the game I suppose. If I see enough interest in these I'll pick up a roll or three tomorrow, was headed to my toy store anyhow :D

Hey CJ, I was wondering if you had a chance to look at your supplies and see if you could fill the order I PMed you about?

I'm doing a supply run in the morning. It should be fruitful, I am unsure if they have the colored chrome there, I usually have to order it. But the specialty stuff must be selling well, because they've expanded thier inventory a few times this year. So I'll have to get back to you tomorrow with real talk.

My Lady Friend kidnapped the prototype zebra RnW, put it on her mirror. She's learning fast, has made herself so many decals and the mirror is getting pretty well covered.

zebmirror_zps2511073f.jpg

And the Vector Vinyl Dog has taken to climbing trees.

IMG_20130315_145202_zps716b19c5.jpg