The Vinyl Solution

Lol, well see my step dad is disabled, and I take care of him, so when he got an Obama phone from his medical program they sent me one too. It was win win. I believe the program is called safe link.

Back to this lovely vinyl work. Have you came up with any leads on those uniform shirts? I really want one with a rats n wrenches logo above the pocket and a standard cab 620 rising sun on the back. While I love the king cab I feel my 620 would disown me for wearing a king cab shirt...

• Like 1
  • Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol not to get political, but that program wasnt started by Obama... it was Nixon I believe who started free phone service for the financially challenged  Then as cell phones emerged, Clinton changed Nixons program to include cells. 

CJ, Ill be sending a PM your way for a pair of tshirts like the sweatshirt I had you make.... but Im updating the design a little. 

• Like 1

^^^^^^     Well my friend, custom work is my specialty and it's how I set myself apart from the other "sticker" guys. So send me the details when you're ready.

So.... The hat press I got was a piece of shit. I wish I would have ordered the box of Dickies shirts, that looks like a sure shot. Once I jump around on one foot w/ my finger on my nose, while patting my stomache and reciting the alphabet in reverse, I'll end up with a refund for the press and order a box o workshirts. Stay tuned :D Also, discussion on the layout of the shirts is welcome right now! The product is for you, let's make it how you want it.

Tendril's idea, I kinda like it!

ratoregon_zpsbdff82be.jpg

• Like 1

Instead of a thick state boarder and a separate ratsun center sticker, why dont you make a solid state with the ratsun cut out of the center? That would give the appearance of a single design. Looking at that one posted above (maybe because its two colors) it looks like two different designs slapped together. 

Just a thought. 

So I think I have finally come up with a rough draft of what I want my truck to end up like in my head, and that picture has a 50/50 chance of including a checker board hood with rat playing peices. I will have to see how I like the hood when I finish the paint, but how difficult would it me to add another peice over the current rat sized head from the rat-n-wrench set up?

I am thinking something like 3 "kinged" rats on the board but I'm not sure if I would want crowns or jester hats :P