The Vinyl Solution

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lolz, well while I am guilty of "saying", I've been "doing" enough with this to have recently quit my $20 per hour day job :D And yeah Jon, I've been meaning to get a hold of you about that, just been super busy. +1 for some awesome fuckin pants Datwifey! I need MMA style fight shorts made. Probably about 20 pairs. Should discuss this in a PM.

makin some of these right now, work uniforms and hopefully some fleet decals :D

IMG_20120928_141605.jpg

any of these with a ratsun logo? :sweat:

• Like 2

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="crackerjack69" data-cid="813218" data-time="1355562883"><p>

I'm going to purchase a lot of the work shirts. Where would you guys wanna see the ratsun logo? Any ideas are welcome right now, I'll make them however you guys want them.</p></blockquote>

:| haha. I say rat n wrenches on front side like work shirt you did before but rarsun garage circling it?? Hmm.

• Like 1
I've got a Nissan tech shirt that I've added Ratsun.net to it and some datto related patches. I'll take some pictures and post them here for ya to give you a few ideas as well

Ive Reached Quota on likes  :crying:

but i want to see!

• Like 1

Where do you get your materials from, specifically the chrome? I have a Vinyl Express R31 cutter, and get my vinyl from sign warehouse, they want $955 for a 48" x 10yd roll, wtf, really?? That and the machine will only accept stuff that's ~30" wide or narrower.

• Like 1