The Vinyl Solution

I've got a shop foreman, graphic designer, computer technician, and sales associate, all hired from within my family. They all do a magnificent job, and work for very cheap (beer in some cases lolz). I do most of the work, and all of the QA. But the younger brothers are getting quite good at the weeding and operating the equipment, so eventually I'll remove myself from those duties completely. Positions I need to fill are bonded independent contractor for installs, a seamstress, and an accountant. Within the next couple years I'll be moving the corporate headquarters up to my fishin hole near Canada, and operate mostly from the web. I'll also be establishing branches down here and potentially employing a couple of the Ratsun members that are interested (like Jon521 and Bonvo) that way if I'm out on the boat for a while, they can pull jobs off our cloud program and complete them.

• Like 1
  • Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do some sewing :D

EDIT: For example, "Man-pants" You never have to wash these badboys.... piss yellow in the front, poo brown in the back.... BOOM! :rofl:

17533_274764535352_3430138_n.jpg

17533_274764555352_7554370_n.jpg

And "Manderwear".... same concept

17533_274762865352_2172213_n.jpg

Brody's going to kill me if he sees these on here :lol:

And rag quilts.... usually for humans, but dog's deserve blankies too :baby:

428599_10150599072520353_1639695152_n.jpg

• Like 1

I've got a shop foreman, graphic designer, computer technician, and sales associate, all hired from within my family. They all do a magnificent job, and work for very cheap (beer in some cases lolz). I do most of the work, and all of the QA. But the younger brothers are getting quite good at the weeding and operating the equipment, so eventually I'll remove myself from those duties completely. Positions I need to fill are bonded independent contractor for installs, a seamstress, and an accountant. Within the next couple years I'll be moving the corporate headquarters up to my fishin hole near Canada, and operate mostly from the web. I'll also be establishing branches down here and potentially employing a couple of the Ratsun members that are interested (like Jon521 and Bonvo) that way if I'm out on the boat for a while, they can pull jobs off our cloud program and complete them.

i said people ...not family who would actually feel guilty letting u down... :rofl: .....sounds like quite a business plan.... i wish u the best... remember though business 01... its easy to say .. its another thing to do... :poke:

• Like 1

Lolz, well while I am guilty of "saying", I've been "doing" enough with this to have recently quit my $20 per hour day job :D And yeah Jon, I've been meaning to get a hold of you about that, just been super busy. +1 for some awesome fuckin pants Datwifey! I need MMA style fight shorts made. Probably about 20 pairs. Should discuss this in a PM.

makin some of these right now, work uniforms and hopefully some fleet decals :D

IMG_20120928_141605.jpg

• Like 1

Lolz, well while I am guilty of "saying", I've been "doing" enough with this to have recently quit my $20 per hour day job :D

all i have done since joining ratsun is saying.... :rofl:

jen this is serious.... save your low brow redneck humor for insomniacs...we talkin biznits.....not boobs and sharting yourself..

• Like 1

Hey, I was being serious that I can sew to an extent. I'm willing to help Cracka out if he needs a hand and I'm able to pull it off. Brody just happened to be modeling the pants and I felt they would be up some Ratsuners' alley..... which apparently they are because I already got a request for a pair, so HA! :P

Hey, I was being serious that I can sew to an extent. I'm willing to help Cracka out if he needs a hand and I'm able to pull it off. Brody just happened to be modeling the pants and I felt they would be up some Ratsuners' alley..... which apparently they are because I already got a request for a pair, so HA! :P

Can you make them in daisy dukes?

Can you make them in daisy dukes?

FUCK yes!!! But just know this..... I will never do it for ANYONE, but you. And I'm dead serious on that one. But then you would HAVE to actually wear them..... and of course there would need to be at least one oic for proof :rofl:

LOL.... Thanks for the laugh Nana. Good eye :geek:

• 3 weeks later...

Adam, I gotta contact the shop in regards to the black CF, and will get back to you. And I gotta get some cutting tape so I don't gotta use a knife, it'll come out cleaner that way.

Here's that shift knob I did in matte orange. Probably going to put this on my dogleg.

IMG_20121024_111256.jpg