The Vinyl Solution

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I made a prototype. The design still needs some work, but it's close. Never produced any because of lack of interest. I'll dust off the vector file and put some more work into it, see if we can't get some on a vehicle. Mebbe that will boost interest once people can see them actually on a vehicle.

I needed a work sweatshirt so I didnt freeze during the Winter graveyard shift and CJ just so happen to post about a $25 sweatshirt. I had a custom design I had made for a project Im working on and sent it his way. Sweatshirt came out great!

• He made the product quickly and shipped very fast (even with the craziness of the holidays)
  • Lines are crisp and well cut
  • Sweatshirt is a quality piece (so far pretty warm)
  • And the price was spot on

All and all Im very satistied. I would not hesitate to have something like this made again. Thanks again buddy!

Heres a close-up of the design so that you can see how the edges lay:

8313950684_07b54a34f5_z.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks for the feedback Tristin. I'm battling a lot of hurdles right now, tryin to keep shit together. Been doing my best to keep all my dealings with you Ratsun guys up to par. Experiencing a bit of a backlog. But as we move into the new year, I'll have a few new pieces of equipment and be able to offer you guys some awesome new products :D I'd like to thank all my customers for helping me put food on the table for my son and I.

• Like 1
I need some p40 warhawk decals for the side of my 620 i want to make it a Japanese style warhawk let me know some prices

You talkin the shark mouth? I have pics of a set I made. Youd wanna do a wet install, it's 3 layers. You any good at that?

EDIT: Dug up the pic in my photobucket.

IMG_20120306_185650.jpg

And a mockup on my 620:

IMG_20120306_162935.jpg

Nice :D you put your first post in my thread. Yeah, tomorrow's schedule is fillin up fast. I'll cut 'em Monday.

Yeah. I've been wanting to start a thread, but my computer is on the fritz. I've been doing a lot of reading, here and a couple other forums, and this seems like the place for me. I've had my Z for a little over a month, and I'm addicted already. I'll get a build thread going soon.
  • Like 1

Got the goon sold today, bittersweet. Gonna go ahead and order up a cap press with most the money. I'm excited, love new equipment and it usually creates a spike in sales. To all you folks wanting the Dickies work shirts, those will be my next project. Here's another hat design for the local BMX gang here in P-Town. They're good guys. H5Wagon is the group's fearless leader. Got some interest going from them, and some from Ratsun. This is kinda a last ditch effort to get some income goin. Damn holidays ruined my pocketbook.

bmxhat_zps0d4d72ce.jpg

I needed a work sweatshirt so I didnt freeze during the Winter graveyard shift and CJ just so happen to post about a $25 sweatshirt. I had a custom design I had made for a project Im working on and sent it his way. Sweatshirt came out great!
  • He made the product quickly and shipped very fast (even with the craziness of the holidays)
  • Lines are crisp and well cut
  • Sweatshirt is a quality piece (so far pretty warm)
  • And the price was spot on

All and all Im very satistied. I would not hesitate to have something like this made again. Thanks again buddy!

Heres a close-up of the design so that you can see how the edges lay:

8313950684_07b54a34f5_z.jpg

I wanted to do a follow up to this. Ive working in it every weekday since Ive received it... Ive gotten machine oil, car grease, sweat, and dirt all over it. Once washed there was no noticeable shrinkage in sweatshirt size, everything came out clean, and the appliqué still looks great; no color fading and no turned up edges. 

Thanks again CJ. Fantastic work!

• Like 2