The Vinyl Solution

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dems some bre stripes I see thar?

If so, how long are they? Fitment on a 510?  Id be down to buy a set at canby if they will look decent on a 510, AND you take a minute to help me throw them on the dime....  :thumbup:

• Like 1

Racing stripes. There is plenty of extra material on the ends of the stripes. They would fit any Datto I believe. The installer would trim off the excess vinyl after installation. I can also make the stripes solid. These particular ones are set up to have a gap that will house the "240Z" piece. And they sit at about 25 degree angle. Solid stripes could sit at whatever angle the installer wished.

Ah yes, racing stripes.. I see :lol:

Racing stripes... mmm  Some  black ones would look good on my blue 510.  Or even some super ass white ones probably be better.  how much a set of "Skid Racin Stripes" gonna be mang?

• 2 weeks later...

5101_zps14e3de0a.jpg

h2hback_zpsdd21cc70.jpg

h2hfront_zps37ec150b.jpg

h2hhoodies_zpsa9910818.jpg

Slowly wading through my last handful of shirt orders. Got a decent amount of stuff cut for Canby, but not enough yet. If anyone has suggestions of what decals they'd like to see there, or specific colors, I'd love some input.

found this thread way back on page 3,,,, me and my son FAT510 stopped by yer pop-up when you were out and bought a few.. i have the canby 2013 on mine but he bought and is running the wet dreams version (the last one ) ,, plus i got a couple rat-n-wrenches i haven`t found homes for yet..

Here`s a few ,,,,, the mouse-n-wrenches one is yours too.

Baccalaureate009_zpsfbbf81df.jpg

Baccalaureate011_zps1da3bdcd.jpg

• Like 1

Nice head gasket :D Yeah that wet dreams one is the only one I made. It was supposed to be reserved, but I forgot to tell my salesperson, oops! I'm gonna cut a few and send them to chester to make up for the mix-up. It was cool having a table, and having someone to run it so I could enjoy the show :D We'll be back next year with more colors, and more inventory. I sold every single decal I brought! Gave me enough money to get my new goon running.

• Like 1

Nice head gasket :D Yeah that wet dreams one is the only one I made. It was supposed to be reserved, but I forgot to tell my salesperson, oops! I'm gonna cut a few and send them to chester to make up for the mix-up. It was cool having a table, and having someone to run it so I could enjoy the show :D We'll be back next year with more colors, and more inventory. I sold every single decal I brought! Gave me enough money to get my new goon running.

Im hoping for something like this next year as well (granted I actually make it). Would be cool to have a table with some inventory... glad to hear the trip was worth it and the goon will get some love. 

• Like 1