A Beautiful Find

DatDoug

Saw this on Craigslist Monday Nite. 79 620. E-mailed and he called me back about 1/2 hour later, about 8:30 pm. Truck was in Hoodsport, which is about 1 hour 15 minutes from my place. Went and looked at it next nite and bot it on site! It did not run so had to come back with trailer the next morning. Got it home and put in fresh battery, messed around with the timing and Va-room! It runs like a champ! Weber carb, header, new brakes,rims and tires, exhaust,canopy, windshield, CD player with amp. It has a nice cloth mazda seat in it. ITS A 5 SPEED! WooHoo:D Speedo does not work and needs front end alinement. All in all a very sweet deal:D Heres pics:

BiGrEd003.jpg[/img]

BiGrEd001.jpg[/img]

BiGrEd002.jpg[/img]

BiGrEd005.jpg[/img]

The capper:D

BiGrEd004.jpg[/img]

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ditch the 720 console while your at it!

Thought that looked familiar. Replace it with one from a 4X4. It has a handy stash area where it says DATSUN and an oil pressure and volts gage just above that to hide the heater. It's all good.

u must feel real good taken a vantage of a idiot like that, hell I would of done it also, u scored a nice datto for teh $$$$ and also you need to get rid of the wheels and put something nicer on it. NICE TRK u lucky :fu:

Nice truck.

Too bad it has the UGLIEST 6 lug wheels ever made

Fuckin Kiz!:fu: LOL I love your brutal honesty:eek: I personally dont like the rims either and the tires are way too big! There not the "ugliest" tho:blink: I already put them on the list for sale. Now I have to figure out what else I would like to put on. I like those frontier rims. I seen someone had them on here a while back.

I like the way it rides so smooth! I just drove my 77 dumped and my back is 2" shorter!:eek: I already dropped it about 2" in the front. We'll see:rolleyes:

Just fixed the speedo (thanks Dick) and changed the tar.....I mean oil:eek:

Its got a wicked stereo in it. I will have to sell it tho. Either this or my Dime cause of medical expenses:(