Ratsun Member's Motorcycles

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my 1975 Shovel, Stock 74ci, Stock four speed, 4" over, Andrews A grind cam, thunder header, both kick and electric start, and a rattle can paint job biggrin.gif Got to love it, its taken me to Strugis, SD from cali and back with no problems, or oil added!

DSC00703-1.jpg

house-do-want.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kawasaki kx65 swapped ruckus clone Get to post er up now that's it's a real motorcycle lol

Stock minus surf rack

30abd960.jpg

Mid way done

e3fa7171.jpg

Engine detail

e2170f27.jpg

Dat ass!!!

124d460f.jpg

Trunk for sleeper stock look. Ditched it though too lame lol

9dcd8b69.jpg

How it sits now

d252cad4.jpg

She bang out 0-65 in just over 4 seconds. Lays down 20hp and still has the close ratio six speed gear box. It'll glass any moped on the island and does rolling burnouts etc. I beat a Harley light to light and the guy looked distraught lol. Mopeds are big here in Maui this one is a neck breaker. Both people watching it go by and myself. No helmet law and a snappy throttle will probably kill me lol

• Like 1

scooter aren't motorcycle's to me, I shoulda get some photo's of the herd of bikes sitting in my yard, those madura's I was talking about before need work, the 1200 madura I got was recently involded in an accident, didn't hurt the bike to bad but still needs lots of work. My brother recently picked ujp a 79 kz1000 with a ton of powertrain mods, he also got an 88 vmax, and a gs450, along with his magna 1100 v65, I've got my 79 gs1000, 78 xs650 with a 250 virago vtwin, and my magna 750 v45. Sometime's I think we've got to many bikes.

Hi there...I'm new here,my name is Matt.I'm looking around for ideas for a project.I would love to find a 510 wagon to start working on.I used to have a couple of '71 Corolla wagons(one with a Yamaha head,mikuni side drafts,thorley header,5 speed,etc.) and sold them about 8 years ago....now i'm getting the bug again.Anyway...I saw this thread and figured I'd post my bikes while I lurk around.Hope you guys don't mind....

2010 BMW S1000RR(184hp at the wheel,bone stock)

P2140146.jpg

2004 Yamaha R1 (my wife rides it now,several bolt ons,164hp at the crank)

P2140149.jpg

1999 Yamaha R1(11,000 miles,except for the windscreen and a new set of tires....bone stock)

P1260136.jpg

81 750f (,I am a sick person painted three years ago never assembled) [100f swing arm and adj. shocks,gsxr wheels and forks,Yosh pipe, cammed,a100_2070.jpgnyway have been having bike nights getting them together ATK is near running has petcock leak !.

I have that tank and part of that rear fairing, other half I ran over, oops. funny enough i pulled them off an old nighthawk 450.

• 5 months later...

damn man find a higher fuckin bridge to jump off at least

exactly, right!? and i guess it's someone common for 'jumpers' to go to this bridge. it's only a story(ish) high!

i guess theyre dependin on jumping and then being hit/run over.

but really it's usually just a cry for help