Ratsun Member's Motorcycles

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ya it's a weird color combo ..olive pearl metallic I believe the color is. Most street bobs have the flat paint jobs ( and they did in this color in 06) ,but they did this from what I was told in 07 only for the bob's  ( I have seen a road king in this color as well)  harleytop_zpsfed2bd38.jpg

• Like 1

99 kx250

rebuild

pro circuit pipe

boyesen reeds

boyesen stator/clutch cover, waterpump and cover

New chain, tires, brakes, grips

New bearings, seals, gaskets, top end.

Excel takasago rims

Race tech springs

Noleen rebuild suspention.

Added a 13oz flywheel weight so it is a woods WEAPON.

Thing is mean as all fuck.  It won't hesitate to launch you into some trees, gotta respect it.

CAM00799.jpg
CAM00798.jpg
CAM00796.jpg
CAM00795.jpg
CAM00794.jpg
CAM00787.jpg
CAM00779.jpg
CAM00777.jpg
CAM00766.jpg
CAM00736.jpg
CAM00735.jpg
CAM00725.jpg
CAM00724.jpg
PART_1392960988197_IMG_1423.jpg.jpeg
PART_1392960988187_IMG_3147.jpg.jpeg
PART_1392960988170_IMG_8583.jpg.jpeg

• Like 1

LOVE the YSR! Great bikes!Here is a picture of my 1965 Honda CA160 and 65 L320DaleHonda160-1.jpgHonda160-2.jpgIMG_4187.jpg

Nice!! My wife has her Dad's old Honda Dream. It hasn't run in who knows how long,just sits in the back of her Dad's old Dodge power ram 86 d50 style 4x4 ). She's been asked if she would sell it hundreds of times,no way on that or the truck,which needs a whole new 2.6 engine & everything that was supposed to be bolted to it,(too many things to list) but are now missing. Her Dad passed suddenly about 13 years ago. He was doing a head gasket replacement,& the head was out being resurfaced. Nobody ever went & picked up the head,& the truck has been moved a few times. I have no idea when he rode the Honda Dream last,but it needs some lenses for the lights,a side cover,etc. I've thought of fixing it up,but haven't because i've been told it's too small,low powered to ride any real distance,especially on the freeway. It sure looks cool though! I've been wanting a vintage motorcycle for a long time. Something like a Triumph Bonneville,or some 70's Honda.

• Like 2
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You mean with a fairing and shit? I know it's all relative to opinion, but I have no idea how anyone likes that. Mine is going through a few changes right now, I would really like someone to trade me my forward controls for their mids, but no luck with that so far.

hahahaha yes fairing, T-bars, mid's & lots of ground clearance, I'm not a fan either..... I get why they do it & what it's all about but I def don't care for the look.

Forwards should've never came on any FXR. Those bikes were made to ride hard & fast.  

That one in the picture I bought when it was pretty new still, like back when I was in high school and a kid with a job could afford such a thing. Kinda crazy to even think about these days. It's the FXLR, so it came with the forwards. I switched to mids early on....BUT, my Father was having back problems and could not stand to ride his bike with forward controls, so I gave him my mids and switched back to what came on it. I have put close to 200k on the bike with the forwards without really giving it a ton of thought, but for some reason, over the past six months or so, I just can't stand them. I'll probably just break down and fab up some, because the price for mids is nuts.