Ratsun Member's Motorcycles

:) funny how they billed the FXLR (LowRider) as a short guys bike yet put forwards on it. 

That chassis is arguably the best handling design Eric Buell created for MOCO & it begs to be punished. I'm waiting to find one at a good price.

Agreed & ANYTHING made by/for a v-twin is ridiculously overpriced. 

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that anyone who would argue that has not ridden one or does not ride hard enough to notice the difference. These days, I have seen a few up here (80s models like mine) for pretty cheap. The prices are all over the fuckin place though, I will see one for 13 grand and then an even nicer once for 4k. I saw one just the other day for 2900 and it really was not bad at all. I would have bought it...but as usual, when I find a really great deal on something, I'm broke. I swear to you, I could pack around a backpack full of cash for a year and never find a good buy on something, as soon as I spent it all on stupid shit like food and bills, the next day a deal will show up.

are you saying yours doesn't handle well.? I've got buddies that I ride with that I've personally seen carve up canyon roads like a sportbike.

The first gen Evo or even better yet a Shovel is what I want.  

Thats my life story with money

Can I join in the fun here? Picked up this bike, it was a buddy's grandfathers bike and has had a bunch of work done to it in the past. I need to go through the carbs to get it running, but it's in pretty good shape otherwise. Not sure what the plan is other than that as I really wasn't looking to get a bike. :lol:

IMG_0385.jpg

IMG_0389.jpg

IMG_0390.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

I removed the bags and the old guy shield, need to find a better seat.

IMG_0425.jpg

:)

• Like 4

If you put it on center stand and rev engine on concrete garage floor it will jump backwards like 5 ft.I worked at a Honda Yamaha dealer in the 80s and always remember these bikes on floor and worried about breaking the tail lights ,cool old school like a triumph .

Can I join in the fun here? Picked up this bike, it was a buddy's grandfathers bike and has had a bunch of work done to it in the past. I need to go through the carbs to get it running, but it's in pretty good shape otherwise. Not sure what the plan is other than that as I really wasn't looking to get a bike. :lol:

IMG_0385.jpg

IMG_0389.jpg

IMG_0390.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

I removed the bags and the old guy shield, need to find a better seat.

IMG_0425.jpg

:)

I think this is a good example of the stock seat. Great score, hold on to that one

YAMAHA%20650%20XS-1H1%20-%20mod%E8le%201

• Like 3