Ratsun Member's Motorcycles

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I drive pretty defensively, granted sometimes its more linebacker like, but I've had enough close calls is a car or truck and know too many people that have been killed on a bike by some idiot not paying attention. I'll just keep my two wheeling off road for the time being

When I got her -

2011-12-16009.jpg

Currently -

005.jpg

Of course money and life always want to hold me down.... That and the fact that being active duty military = huge headache of many requirements to even ride. 4 more years until I retire, then I'll ride freely.

thats a picture from last year, my transmission procrastination project currently resides in that spot...

• Like 1

put some drag bars on there and lose the ape hangers, while your at it ditch the overweight underpowered vtwin and slap a suzuki 1400 v4 motor in there.

Handed...

right...

Having your head up your ass would make you more aerodynamic when riding too, but you don't see most people doing it... Just saying

...and handed right back. :lol: :lol:

Lets stop here.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

This was my first bike, 2005 R6 Raven. Leo Vince full titanium race exhaust, PC3, K&N, ASV levers, flushmounts, fender eliminator, integrated tail light.

rav2.jpg

This one is my new bike, 2012 R6 in pearl white. Mods include Scorpion RP1-GP red power titanium exhust, ASV shorty levers, fender eliminator and custom powder coated wheels. Mostly a DD, was my project until I picked up my 521. I go 1/8th mile racing from time to time here in SD. Best times so far:

RT: .510

60ft: 2.044

ET: 7.400

Trap: 102.27

20130509_215722_zps1e5c9c55.jpg

ChrisRace_zps8b12ad7e.jpg

20130228_155345_zpsa22a0e2e.jpg

My new SV650, been wanting one for a long while, hard to find a '02 black, but finally scored one.

D51978B1-9BA0-4639-8998-66A1804AEF32-343

Sold the YZF in this oic to pay for it, gonna miss that bike, one of the best I've ever owned. But I had it a long time...

7608B246-723D-4F5F-B172-7DD0BE1DED16-343

• Like 2