Ratsun Member's Motorcycles

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and piss off home owners that think they bought the side walk as well, win win!

yo q tip what kinda geazer glider do you have? Strike me as a yamaha kinda person

Currently no older big bore bike, but I had a '77 yz80 that was the most dangerous thing I have ever ridden.....I miss it....:lol:

My neighbor started to teach me to ride on his (06?) Kawasaki ZX4 (~1400cc). When he noticed I already knew how to ride (although not for long) he asked me to follow him behind my own car. That thing was big, heavy and smooth. Felt like driving a Cadillac. First, we hopped on the main street; then the main boulevard, and eventually the freeway! Hahahahahah!!! First time ever on the freeway and as soon as I got on, doing past 65, I jumped on the car pool lane and that BEAST was fun!!! Now, I got a Buell Blast I need to get forks for and fix up! But first, I need to pass the driving test to be able to get BOTH class categories on a single DL! Passed the written one twice already though, so I actually do have a year's permit for now.

Been riding for about 5 years with an expired permit. Even been pulled over. Pretty stupid ay?

Thats how much I hate the DMV.  The longer you ride the harder it is to take the writen test, only because the questions become completely subjective 

Gonna get sorted next month for sure.

Been riding for about 5 years with an expired permit. Even been pulled over. Pretty stupid ay?

Thats how much I hate the DMV.  The longer you ride the harder it is to take the writen test, only because the questions become completely subjective 

Gonna get sorted next month for sure.

Hopefully, me too. I have til next month, as well. Plan on taking a class course rather, though. CHP(?) issued ones to lower insurance costs.

• Like 1

Hopefully, me too. I have til next month, as well. Plan on taking a class course rather, though. CHP(?) issued ones to lower insurance costs.

My brother took a chp approved class in Sacto, he was planning on a small cruiser or dual sport. He ended up on a ninja 250 and it completely changed his mind. He ended up having me test ride a few bikes before we got a steal on a late cbr600f3. He had me ride a 2001 gixxer 750, I told him he couldn't buy it because it was a beater. For those not in the know, it's the last hypersport 750. It used a 600 frame, had 140hp, and weighed a feathery 383lbs. The damned thing was retardedly quick and very not for beginners. The f3 suits him perfectly.

• Like 1

something about the Gsxr that just has soo much low end, a true muscle bike.

Never owned a honda but the CBR would be the one I would get. This thing makes me very happy, 750cc frankenstein 1986/88, 

WP_20140714_001_zps0fa61faf.jpg

my BSA is such a mess right now. Im fucking sick of wrenching on it

• Like 1

I build them from scratch to their design(read pics of something they like for online) anyhow. It came with a bent to crap diamond plate wrap around rear bumper. Wierd... He wanted to ditch the Dimond plate bumper but had me weld in diamond plate in the "bed". It's a 1/2 cab! 1st year scout!

Did front disc swap otherwise stock... No lift and the stick diff lock.

The previous owner had the 192cid engine installed. Was a 154 if my memory is right on the cubes. We uped the carb to a 32/36 webber also.

I will snap a few pics, of its current state, tomarow.

Made it past the point of no return, on my bike. Will be bending up some DOM to follow tape lines.

image_zps076a81b5.jpg

I want it to sit 4" off the ground at lowest point(drag strip requirments). It's a "hugger" model, that means it come with a 2" drop from factory. Currently it's sits at 5". To drop the inch in the front we will be setting the fake at 35* (31 stock). Overall the wheelbase will stretch 8". 1" of that being from the rake. .