Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The one with the bb in it? Hes on hbz, nice guy. I remember everyone went ape shit over it when it 1st aired. Unless its a dif one which is possible lol.

A few more from me. Starting with a Toy Landy. There is also a Honda that was for sale. The last is an orange Z, it is stock unlike the custom orange one I posted last time. And yes the Hardbody front pic is messed up. And the in and out pic is a Toy 4x4 with an exoskeleton. Full body outer roll cage.

0708090936.jpg

0708090950.jpg

0708091009.jpg

0708091009a.jpg

0709091724.jpg

0709091724a.jpg

0709092030.jpg

0711091142.jpg

0718090910.jpg

Edited by purple

Yesterday in south east Portland on SE Water St. a clean 620 long bed... KC I think. Maybe not, I was in heavy traffic. It was stock blue with lumber racks, in really nice shape. We gave each other thumbs up. He wasn't runnin' a sticker. You know I am.

Today, a nice 510 coming off the eyefive off ramp into Willsonville, Oregon. A woman driving... it was smartly lowered with slight flares... nice stace, cool camber & set up. The sides were painted kinda green and the middle of the car was primered, the hood, roof, trunk and tail section. I don't remember seeing this car at Canby?

Sometimes I see dimes and something just makes want one so bad. I might as well be wishing for a Ferrari or Lambo, at the rate I'm going. It's realistic to think that it ain't never gonna happen. Still I have lust for a 510 for some reason, even more than Roadsters or Z cars. Hey, but that's just me...

Lovin that Morris! Always wanted to change one into a fenderless nostalgia rod, but the way those front fenders carry over the door would make it look weir without fenders.

2:45 ish super nice orange 620 eastbound hwy 526 leaving everett boeing

spotted a brown 620 in someones back yard, knocked on the door to see if he was selling it, he said- no but you can come get it this weekend I got to look for the title:lol:

:D

2:45 ish super nice orange 620 eastbound hwy 526 leaving everett boeing

spotted a brown 620 in someones back yard, knocked on the door to see if he was selling it, he said- no but you can come get it this weekend I got to look for the title:lol:

Yeah! :DGet that thing man! Free? Thats cheap!:cool:

I was speachless when he said that, I was like what you say.

sometimes I feel like a criminal when I am driving, I am always looking into peoples yards driving through alleys to see if they have datsun lol

Edited by playsnmud