Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Much too complicated. A Dallas Soccer Mom will just park their Suburban on top of any little car you have. My next project for a DFW commuter vehicle will be a Duce and a Half with a snow plow front bumper.

• Like 1

That dude should watch getting mouthy with people. Nowadays someone will get in their car and run your dumb ass over.

And yes, at least the person in the Z did it the right way :)

like this ?    if yoru impatient fast forward to the 1.46 mark it gets good 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4i7KH1zf_4

• Like 1

like this ?    if yoru impatient fast forward to the 1.46 mark it gets good 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4i7KH1zf_4

yeah really, they want us to "share the road" but bikers are are the most aggressive people on the road, switching lanes, driving through cars...pedal bikers are just as bad

sighting: white B210 2 door sedan at Vic's Pizza in Olympia/Tumwater border

• Like 1

Almost bought this nice 77 620 KC yesterday the guy ended up backing out told me he loved it too much to sell, sucks because I'm looking for a 620 King Cab in this condition right now.

That's too bad man. Im hunting for a decent KC roller. Figure ill just swap my current running gear into it. Not sure what direction to go yet though. Gotta sell my Wrangler then figure it out.

Yeah I figured I would have said the same thing if I owned one like that. Funny thing is his gf saw me and a friend standing next to our datsuns she recognized from far away and came and talked to us and realized I was the one that talked to her bf about his blue 620. Sounded like the guy was super attached to it even though he contacted me from a wanted CL ad I had and probably wanted a lot for it.