Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so the host is a douche .... and secondly, is it really a q45 distributor? cause that would have nothing to do with the stereo .... and he has a ratsun sticker so is he on here

and that intake is pretty obviously not stock 

so amatuer ... like the guy taking the garbage out mid vid ... when he is explaining how incomplete his car is but he is selling it..... whats the mark up for sick billion sticker installs 

Yep it's the same car.

http://youtu.be/fKbG_Vphe7I

It's the same car, that hasn't sold, bc no one is going to pay over 20k for a car that isn't 100% finished. That car isn't. I mentioned this to him on Zilvia and he got all butt hurt, siting Zilvia rules and regulations and so on. Some people will NEVER understand, your car is ONLY worth what someone is willing to pay. It's like the blue that's been for sale forever for 40k. I'm willing to be he'll never get anything over 29K. No one cares about all labor you paid for, they only price the parts, car.

wait he is on zilvia? someone razor blade the ratsun sticker off the window next time u see the car...

Lol, he came off like a nice guy in person. What is Zilvia? Another site I presume. What's the deal with them, does Ratsun got beef? As a member do I now hate Zilvia? Let me know man, I'll go start shit right now! Unleash some Ratsun wrath on some hoes!

• Like 1

nope just stuffy know it alls... watch the video there car status was read about not earned or learned .... "wait are those the center caps ?"  says the ghey hipster studdering through his a/p videography final project....   " just a note on the color ..this is rx8 velociti red,  cuz it makes my stickers pop ... and my door handles not shaved im just to lazy to put it on ... and does anyone know what a 10mm wrench is too ?"   "shit im thirty and still in community college..."

sorry i guess i come across like them ... but seriously i think the guy jumping in the dumpster is more a car guy then these two pole jockeys!!!!!   the dumpster guy may only drive a dodge minivan with spinner hub caps but he still got more knowledge then these two ...he did say onething honest he is paying homeage to the bozo community .. bozo the clown !!!!

seriously its just disheartening ..he would be better off saying the fuel cell was centered for a a symmetrical look cause its obvious its in the middle for a reason ... cuz race car?

• Like 1

i know i was being sarcastic .... i figured once he pointed to the alt side and then said more amperage for my stereo ... i went to dudes page there's a sweet alfa .. the guy bought it and powder coated the wheels and grill and that was it before selling it .... i love afla gt series  too ... again being sick and home with a computer allows u to much time to see the Internets bread and butter ..u should see his outfit for that interview he looks like a leather recliner with a beany on ....

sorry just butt hurt im sick again .. i used my only time healthy this weekend to get my 4 dr running now i wish i was well enough to work on it so im just hating on everything ... shit i started a youtube account to post my vids and hated on myself 

• Like 1

nope just stuffy know it alls... watch the video there car status was read about not earned or learned .... "wait are those the center caps ?"  says the ghey hipster studdering through his a/p videography final project....   " just a note on the color ..this is rx8 velociti red,  cuz it makes my stickers pop ... and my door handles not shaved im just to lazy to put it on ... and does anyone know what a 10mm wrench is too ?"   "shit im thirty and still in community college..."

sorry i guess i come across like them ... but seriously i think the guy jumping in the dumpster is more a car guy then these two pole jockeys!!!!!   the dumpster guy may only drive a dodge minivan with spinner hub caps but he still got more knowledge then these two ...he did say onething honest he is paying homeage to the bozo community .. bozo the clown !!!!

seriously its just disheartening ..he would be better off saying the fuel cell was centered for a a symmetrical look cause its obvious its in the middle for a reason ... cuz race car?

Pole jockeys? Bozo the clown?

Seriously, this kind of hate bothers me. This is very much a big reason I don't post in forums, but have to here in this case. He is a good friend of mine actually. He isn't the hater type. He built his car, to how he liked, and if haters come with the territory, so be it. But with the side comments, you made, you're just something else.

I highly doubt for one second, you would ever confront the owner and say such things to his face.

yet u posted ??!?!?!?!?....and i dont think i ever called him a hater ...... oh and i know I'm something else, i didnt claim to be someone  ... i just dont care for the video sorry,  it thought it was a open forum oh and i very much would ask him to point out the q45 distributor upgrade.... and ask him why it runs no door handle ... and actually if u read i was more critical of the  host of the video then the owner of the car ... but unless u read my stuff fully and not just immediately got butt hurt and hit respond i would assume u go that ........i would appreciate it more if he just said in the video, like the guy with the alfa,   i just asked how much and wrote the check ...... but oh well tell him to post up some pics and a buil thread ... he does run a ratsun.net sticker ... link the build thread in here theres somethings i would like to see and ask about ... wheres a build thread for your car ... just curious i like looking at build threads ........ 

oh and to clarify,  ratsun has not beef with anyone ... we are the beef....

yet u posted ??!?!?!?!?....and i dont think i ever called him a hater ...... oh and i know I'm something else, i didnt claim to be someone  ... i just dont care for the video sorry,  it thought it was a open forum oh and i very much would ask him to point out the q45 distributor upgrade.... and ask him why it runs no door handle ... and actually if u read i was more critical of the  host of the video then the owner of the car ... but unless u read my stuff fully and not just immediately got butt hurt and hit respond i would assume u go that ........i would appreciate it more if he just said in the video, like the guy with the alfa,   i just asked how much and wrote the check ...... but oh well tell him to post up some pics and a buil thread ... he does run a ratsun.net sticker ... link the build thread in here theres somethings i would like to see and ask about ... 

I couldn't read your "stuff" because your grammar is that of a 6 year old kid.

You don't care for the video and that's fine. You have questions about his comments in his video. You have the video, so you can just post your comment there. If YOU read your comments thoroughly, you'll notice that you actually were more critical of the owner of the car than the host (i.e. Bozo the clown, Pole Jockeys).

You are correct, it is an open forum. I'm just saying you (e-thug) would never have the audacity to call someone out like that face to face, and that is what bothers me (and your grammar).

i admitted i was being a hater.(twice)...so thanks for restating the obvious.... i never said i had questions they seem to answer themselves ... cause i called him a bozo for pointing at the alternator and calling it a  distributor??????.......definitely not  a e-thug ask anyone i run my mouth, anywhere and everywhere.... no, it doesnt bother me at all,  ALTHOUGH,  it clearly bothers u,  i just addressed the facts .. IT should bother your buddy..... me personally wouldn't let someone video my car to sell with one door handle, half a interior and misinformation ...but then again, I'm in the garage struggling with q45 distributor swaps and asking dumb questions,  buying wrong trannys, aquiring more wheels then i have running cars for,    finding out match boxes are bad the hard way.... sitting on blocks of woods laughing at the huge fire hazard we have made just to test drive another car while having fun working on a building datsuns .... not, running my three inch exhaust underneath my irs when u could just open the hole up and tuck it up out of the way ...

and u didnt answer my one question,  please link the build threads and i will go there and ask specific questions and compliment the things i like ... i d also like to check out your car and im judging by the intercooler in the front u must have some cool swap too ... and i would love to see it as well ... is that your car in your avatar...

and if its my grammar that bothers u ... im sorry i only went to three years of college before i gave up my sporting career and educational dreams to get a job and fuel my automotive creativity flare and desires....no homo

i admitted i was being a hater.(twice)...so thanks for restating the obvious.... i never said i had questions they seem to answer themselves ... cause i called him a bozo for pointing at the alternator and calling it a  distributor??????.......definitely not  a e-thug ask anyone i run my mouth, anywhere and everywhere.... no, it doesnt bother me at all,  ALTHOUGH,  it clearly bothers u,  i just addressed the facts .. IT should bother your buddy..... me personally wouldn't let someone video my car to sell with one door handle, half a interior and misinformation ...but then again, I'm in the garage struggling with q45 distributor swaps and asking dumb questions,  buying wrong trannys, aquiring more wheels then i have running cars for,    finding out match boxes are bad the hard way.... sitting on blocks of woods laughing at the huge fire hazard we have made just to test drive another car while having fun working on a building datsuns .... not, running my three inch exhaust underneath my irs when u could just open the hole up and tuck it up out of the way ...

and u didnt answer my one question,  please link the build threads and i will go there and ask specific questions and compliment the things i like ... i d also like to check out your car and im judging by the intercooler in the front u must have some cool swap too ... and i would love to see it as well ... is that your car in your avatar...

and if its my grammar that bothers u ... im sorry i only went to three years of college before i gave up my sporting career and educational dreams to get a job and fuel my automotive creativity flare and desires....no homo

Well, I can't speak for my friend, but I for one don't have a build thread. I build the car for me.

WIN_3847_zps1d9m2dot.jpg

we have the same lip ...... did u clear yours .... there amazingly thin .... i was gonna urethane clear it to seal it and get it to match my cf hood... but im only gonna expose some of the carbon fiber of the hood as i got it on a deal cause i t was dropped on its corner .. easy minor fix...anyway i like the inner cooler ...   how come no bumpers?    still would like to see under the hood too 

and i would hope u ribbed your friend for calling his alt. a dist...... i know my friends would put a saddle on me and ride me up and down the street for that.. lol

• Like 1