Sightings

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Went to Puerto Vallarta for vacation last week. Had a blast and found out that Nissan is the preferred vehicle there. Even the cabs were almost all Nissans. One of the cabbies told me this was because the suspensions are cheap to replace as their roads are friggen terrible. The highways have potholes and the roads in town were cobblestone.

I only saw one 620, but wasn't able to get a picture. There were 720's every where, and a lot of them were double cabs. The Harbodies and Frontiers all had hook beds and were awesome looking. There were also VW bugs everywhere. I wish I would have been able to get pics of all of the cool variations of them, only got a couple though.

Here are the few pics I got.

Tsuru cabs, basically Nissan Sentras

IMG_4606.jpg

IMG_4608.jpg

720 double cab, me want :)

IMG_4620.jpg

IMG_4619.jpg

Cerveza truck Nissan Frontier

IMG_4618.jpg

Even the tractor trailers we Nissan :lol:

IMG_4701.jpg

Couple Hardbody double cabs

IMG_4703.jpg

IMG_4704.jpg

IMG_4705.jpg

Couple of slug bugs I got shots of, they were everywhere.

IMG_4769.jpg

IMG_4759.jpg

Had a blast but it's good to be home. Here's a shot of my granddaughter and her favorite part of the trip. :D

406797_10151269082700600_74674431_n.jpg

That blue double cab 720 has an interesting grill.........definitely like no 720 I've ever seen here, almost 'yota - ish?

Saw this on an old tv program last night, 68-70 510...."The Streets of San Francisco" :)

103_99911.jpg

up in Oxnard in a rite aid parking lot i think? Ratsun guy stopped by to comment on my orange 620 truck,

just wanted to say thanks man... i was literally having the worse day of my life..... drove all the way down from portland just to find out the place i was going to live and the job i was going to work were no more.... thus found my way to a parking lot

E3128601-47C1-4DA2-8608-E669B215B067-8331-0000125D047A3ABE.jpg

7089FD3F-D8DD-431C-8B78-A5B92C5D6309-8331-0000125D104D5AE9.jpg

He's not on here, I forgot to mention ratsun actually lol. But its all factory, z22s, nothing fancy but hey its a DATSUN! I was super excited to see it in the stall next to the one I always use haha, I knew there was a photo op there

What is this shop? Looks awesome.

Last night, I saw this beautiful 521, in that one blue color which is kinda rare and no one knows the paint code to. It had a stripe along the bottom, saying "Datsun". Driven by an older guy.

Then this morning, I park my car at work, look out onto the street, and see a maroon 521 with a different colored tailgate, drive by.

And finally, on my drive home tonight, I saw a light blue 411 wagon, with a tan driver fender.

Sadly no pictures of any as I only saw each for like a second.