• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't believe you.

Give me 500$ and I'll come see for myself :rofl:

You know the pictures in this thread are just the tip of the iceburg,,, there`s a shit load of vintage Datsuns nobody ever posts in order to keep the find a secret......not that i would ever do that,,,,,but i have heard.. :lol:

And from what i understand Oregon is way better than Washington for new people coming in...Or Boise Idaho :P

A good buddy in HS (30+yrs ago :sick: :rofl: ) had a '66-'67 2 door Mercury Comet sedan (not hardtop) with a nasty 390-4 gear in it........fast and very unassuming, sneaky. That blue one in the pic reminds me of it

I see Datsuns all the time. Just a matter of actually having my phone out to take a picture.

Yesterday I saw a sweet blue Volvo 122 (Amazon) wagon, sounded good too.

Reminds me of the time I pulled past a 122 sedan, and when he looked over he acted all surprised like, and gunned it himself. It was white, during Canby 2011.

would love to know what that guy is using as a bed cover

It was a wrapped piece of wood. Looks good from the sides, little weird from the back tho. I'd have to weld a lip around the inside so it sat flush with the rails.

Thats exactly what I have in mind for my 620.. a cover that sits flush inside the bed, or on top maybe like that one. But wasn't sure if i'd be using wood wrapped like that or making a skeleton frame out of square tubing...

I never see Datsuns being daily'd here on my side of Seattle (seems like Ballard is a great place for 60s & 70s cars parked on the street thought) but when I go Portlandia I always see Datsuns, Couriers, Pintos, etc. driving around.