Sightings

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Someone in a blue fullsize chevy (?) with a tarped load paced me in the tan 521, then dropped in behind me and flashed high beams at me, then took off around me tonight at around 12:30am on the I-5 heading south to Redding, CA. Another car also flashed me around 1:30 just before he got off the interstate...

Black and green 510 at the st johns Napa warehouse. The owner works there... I was on a trailer rescue mission though so just a quick "hi, I got datsuns too" to it's owner and I had my valve and left, but I really wanted to check it out... not even enough time to look through the windows :(

Don't act too shocked izzo .. . . . . :lol: ....... . . . . .it's gonna start happening all the time now:

I just saw a really nice tan 521 in Santa Barbara .... . .. some douchey lookin' guy driving it though ....... :lol:

:rofl: FU indy!!!

I hope that guy that bought the green machine, gets it on the road. It was really close. All he had to do was bleed the systems, jet the carb. and it was a runner. Rest of the shit is cosmetics..

sorry buddy ..... . . . :unsure: .......... . . . . we all know I will never be "sighted" ... .. :lol: ... .. . at least not on a road

lol its all good man. you really coming to canby this year? I think imma keep this 69 goon, and show up in it :D I just ordered new timing gear for it, and a head gasket (just in case). Bought a matchbox dizzy, i need to get a windshield gasket, Carpet/seats/panels.

hell, maybe i should just leave it as is and mob to canby like it is :D