Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh really? Black fenders, rest of car green?? 4 door??

it was a goon, if memory serves, black with a green top, not shiny, That one came to mind first because I actually knew where it would be again and found the owner. I was hoping for an " LOL, that's mine :) " He had recently replaced brake cylinders, or was it calipers? It was awhile ago and like I said, I was in a hurry. 230 mlk and lombard and had til 3 to get valve in st johns before they closed, and drive to rivergate to install it so he could load by 4.... yeah, nobody ask, but i'm a bit emberassed I don't remember the specifics. seems weird 720's are counted now as sightings, when I started driving, nobody liked the "new" bodystyle (or the namechange) but here I am in N portland by the harbor freight and.... they're awesome now.

0317111004.jpg

....Anyone on here own this one?

Not to hi-jack this thread but Someone started a new thread for Nor Cal Sighting's.

This sightings thread covers way too many area's imo.

I think we need to create a catagory for under the "General Tab" or someplace for Regional Sightings and have sub-catagories of the regions.

ie: Nor-Cal , So-cal , Northeast, Midwest, Southwest,Southeast, Mid Atlantic Hawaii...,ect..

I mean really, who cares about someone being sighted in Boston when you live in Berkeley.

What do you think?

Here is the link to the Nor-Cal Sightings Thread. Check it out.....

DELETED BY MODS

We all know that most follow this in the hopes of getting sighted. It's human nature.

And "someone" means the Datsun mostly... geeze, so literal.

How can someone just be interested in sighting Datsuns when most sighters do not even post a picture of the Datsun?

Pics or it didn't happen right?

Anyways, I am just trying to be helpful.

I am a senior member on many other forums with many many posts on some of them too. (and not just trolling flames)

So please don't let my measly 12 posts fool you. I know how this all works and behaves. Peace.

Once again, here is the link for Nor Cal: DELETED BY MODS

Mods, please forgive me for trying to organize another sighting thread. If there are any issues, please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

lol my 620 was parked right there past your car and to the left for a few days.

my sister lives there so Im down there a few times a year and stay with them.

I think I've seen it, there are a few datsun that park there once in a while but when I want to take a pic there gone, I don't drive my Z much cuz it ain't running so great so it sits there a lot.

IMG00057-20110119-1658.jpg

I do believe that is Figbuck

can anyone verify this?? I see this truck all the time in my area I just never get my phone out quick enough. Theres this one and one the same exact color with no canopy and I see them all the time. next time I wont feel weird given him the ratsun salute if it is him :lol:

It's about sighting a Datsun, not a someone. Yes, I'm interested if someone sights a Datsun in Boston, that would be a rare occasion.

^^^ Proof. People do care the "Someone" as much as the "Datsun" too. ^^^

Awaiting smart ass response....

can anyone verify this?? I see this truck all the time in my area I just never get my phone out quick enough. Theres this one and one the same exact color with no canopy and I see them all the time. next time I wont feel weird given him the ratsun salute if it is him :lol: