Thrillen Dillon's Dime

Will it be at Canby?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Will it be at Canby?

• No way in hell!
    • On a trailer
    • If you quite your day jobs
    • You guys are crazy but it will happen

Cool stuff, you guys do some amazing work.

Which year was the S12 unit out of? or would it be the same on all of them?

I'm not exactly sure, the one is my truck was out of an 86 non turbo, the one we are putting in Dillons car I have no idea... I know it was out of a non turbo CA20E but that is about it. I would like to download the s12 manual and see what they are even for... The engine has a clutch fan.. maybe for the AC fan..

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

seats are from a 350z and steering wheel from a nissan silvia, bought it from icehouse :)

Cool. That steering wheel looks very nice. I couldn't use it (I need that bottom part for my hand :D) The seats look great, I'd imagine those cost quite a bit? Did you remove the stock seat mounts and rails?

I also like the seats and steering wheel. The "Silvia" written on the wheel kind of gave away where it was from though... :D

350Z seats aren't as expensive as you might think and somehow people keep finding super deals on them. $200-400 a pair on occasion. Someone should get the burnt orange Z seats and put them in an orange Datsun

I also like the seats and steering wheel. The "Silvia" written on the wheel kind of gave away where it was from though... :D

350Z seats aren't as expensive as you might think and somehow people keep finding super deals on them. $200-400 a pair on occasion. Someone should get the burnt orange Z seats and put them in an orange Datsun

Yeah we got those seats for $250!! They are in great shape to!!! I want a tan set for my 620 :D

• 1 month later...

yesterday: i got to paint the front black for behind the grill and stuff, im pretty proud of myself for not getting any runs :D

IMG_2883.jpg

IMG_2886.jpg

today: my dad and icehouse did all the lines before i got off work which turned out amazing, and we got the motor bolted in at 1:30am.

IMG_2896.jpg

IMG_2900.jpg

IMG_2897.jpg

IMG_2908.jpg

IMG_2905.jpg

yesterday: i got to paint the front black for behind the grill and stuff, im pretty proud of myself for not getting any runs :D

IMG_2886.jpg

Nice, but why? The chrome would've looked just as good in front of the green plus the green won't show the dirt as easily as the black.

today: my dad and icehouse did all the lines before i got off work which turned out amazing.

IMG_2896.jpg

IMG_2900.jpg

Amazing is right. Are those stock lines or are y'all cutting/bending/flaring from scratch? Where do you get the nifty brake line holddowns?

Nice, but why? The chrome would've looked just as good in front of the green plus the green won't show the dirt as easily as the black.

Amazing is right. Are those stock lines or are y'all cutting/bending/flaring from scratch? Where do you get the nifty brake line holddowns?

Black makes the front look deeep :P

They look like stock line clamps in not stock locations :cool:

Yeah they are 620/zx brake line holders :D Me and Frank spent the whole day until Thrillen got home bending those lines. Frank is much better at bending lines than me :D We did make a trip to Pull a Part to get a metric brake line T (the one bolted with the master.) It might as be 2 chicks at the mall!! We end up pulling shit off tons of cars haha :D We still have to connect up the real line under neath in its new location but we got enough done to install the engine :D Its nice to at least think everything is going in for the last time :D Now to do a shit ton of wiring :( Wait I love wires hehe :D

• 3 weeks later...