• If you quite your day jobs
    • You guys are crazy but it will happen

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cool cool

What's with the sliced up interior side panel?

PO haha these cars went through the 80's I from the looks of it someone had some 6x9's in there......

PO haha these cars went through the 80's I from the looks of it someone had some 6x9's in there......

Whats wrong with the 80's?:blink:

Whats wrong with 6x9's? RATT fuckin rocks outta my 6x9's!

so we got the dash in, just need to clean some parts on it before i assemble it, also jeff wanted to use his idea of little lights for the back seat area so you can see down there at night, he also wants to put them under the dash, i think they look pretty fancy back there :D

here is some pics.

IMG_1994.jpg

IMG_1995.jpg

IMG_2012.jpg

IMG_2001.jpg

lights off!

IMG_2015.jpg

IMG_2017.jpg

IMG_2010.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

What do you need lites for in the back? Maybe you could possibly drop something on the floor..........Hmmmmmm..........maybe something small and sticky..........:blink:

By the way, excellent color choice. I cant wait to see this beauty finished. What wheels are you gonna roll with?

Heh, Jeff is like the poster child for Old skool datsuns. He is becoming like an icon or something. If we had our own money, bet his mug be printed on it! The hair, the beard, often the hat. The baggy greasy jeans somehow staying up on that skinny ass frame of his.

Thumbs up for the iceman.:thumbsup:

Frank did all the work. Dillon and Jeff just take pictures and drink Coke. :lol:

I know right! You'd think they had a deal with Coke to have product placement or something. I want to see some old Coke sheetmetal used as the floor of a trunk in a 510.

And for some reason when i work on my datsun lately I start craving Cokeacola.

I think Coke owes y'all some money!

Jeez, you guys install SR's like its nothing. Want to come down and install a VG30 in my car? :D

BIGFOOT????! :eek:

Bring it to us with some Cash, Cokes and Smokes and you got a deal :D

Frank did all the work. Dillon and Jeff just take pictures and drink Coke. :lol:

Sometimes I do the wiring :D

Heh, Jeff is like the poster child for Old skool datsuns. He is becoming like an icon or something. If we had our own money, bet his mug be printed on it! The hair, the beard, often the hat. The baggy greasy jeans somehow staying up on that skinny ass frame of his.

Thumbs up for the iceman.:thumbsup:

You make me laugh :D

I know right! You'd think they had a deal with Coke to have product placement or something. I want to see some old Coke sheetmetal used as the floor of a trunk in a 510.

And for some reason when i work on my datsun lately I start craving Cokeacola.

I think Coke owes y'all some money!

haha Thats how it starts, before you know it you can't have enough!!

why is the front end of the 68 so high :confused:

Jack stands, putting on the new turbo, had to undo the exhaust.

• 3 weeks later...
Cash, Cokes and Smokes and you got a deal :D

yah! nobody rides for free :fu:

btw i have case of each in socal :P

who is designing the next 'new coke' can? rising sun instead of the twisty ribbon??? put that on the hood & call it good!

• 3 weeks later...

We got back to work on Thrillens car!! The IC finally showed up!!! Its a greedy 24x8x3 which had to be modified. Thanks to all the fancy tools at work it wasn't to bad :D here are a few photo's, hopefully Thrillen will put up some more.

IMG_0420.JPG

As most of you guys know its near impossible to find a good intercooler that fits a 510 or any datto for that matter. This Greddy was a really good price so I figured it would be worth the work to make it work.

IMG_0422.JPG

IMG_0424.JPG

IMG_0425.JPG

IMG_0426.JPG

By the end of the night we fit the radiator and the IC, I didn't get any pics...

We also did a science experiment :D I personally like the fan on a thermal switch. Key on just sucks!! I used an S12 inline temp switch on the bottom hose of my ka620. Well we had 2 different inline switches.... We wanted to know which one kicks on at the lowest temp. :D

IMG_0427.JPG

IMG_0430.JPG

The only problem we had is that the only temp gauge we had that would go high enough was in Celsius.... Stupid metric system!!! Well 2 problems haha the temp gauge would go out of range just before 180!! Luckely it was enough to tell us the s12 one kicks on at 180 and shuts off at about 165. The other one which we think is out of a s13 kicks on at about 200 from our estimation.. It also kics off at 200. The s12 unit is much better, it will be going in Dillons car :D

• Like 1

The only problem we had is that the only temp gauge we had that would go high enough was in Celsius.... Stupid metric system!!! Well 2 problems haha the temp gauge would go out of range just before 180!! Luckely it was enough to tell us the s12 one kicks on at 180 and shuts off at about 165. The other one which we think is out of a s13 kicks on at about 200 from our estimation.. It also kics off at 200. The s12 unit is much better, it will be going in Dillons car :D

Cool stuff, you guys do some amazing work.

Which year was the S12 unit out of? or would it be the same on all of them?