how to change member title?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha, too funny. These threads always seem to pop up after a bit. I was "just not that special" for a while, but then it was changed after the completion of the KAZ24 I think. (Which is still running great, in case anyone wondered)

I've been a Hall monitor for over two years... I must of made the teacher mad and was told to go stand in the hall till further notice... Punishment is harsh here!!!! :console: I've gotten lots of help with my car out here in the hall though.

Someone complained about being a Senior Member so it was changed to Señor Member. That was the end of that. Was that NOTES????

Yeah that was Wildman that complained and then you changed mine also.. .. I like my title.. cuz ima BEANER... :lol: thanks mike..

I'm pretty sure that Mike's title was granted by Icehouse himself. What an honor

You may be right. I'm member #9. Jeff sent me a nice p/m when he started Ratsun so long ago (got lost on the changeover from Vbulletin) Later was asked to join the mod team, so maybe then? Yes definitely an honor.

Here's a painting I had done called "Jeff Bestowing The KING RAT Name To Mike". The painter doubled his price and I refused to pay it and took him the court, (he lost) so in spite he made fun of my genitalia.

Sistine-Chapel-Ceiling-Creation-of-Adam.jpg

BTW M. Bleach, Who gave you your present title? (hint hint) lulz