1978 620 King Cab 4X4

]2eDeYe

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

#$%# !!! Redeye ..... imma letchu finish ..... but this is da coolest green 620 4x4 of all time ..... OF ALL TIME !!!!

You and MicroMachinery ...... makin the rest of Ratsun want a green datsun .... :sneaky: :ninja:

Those tires ....

And Redeye .... I may have read your caption wrong ....... but if you're that little girl in the back playing with the ratchet straps .... I'm scared .... and not sure how you see whilst driving thy 4x4  , but respect none the less !

I may have read your caption wrong ....... but if you're that little girl in the back playing with the ratchet straps .... I'm scared .... and not sure how you see whilst driving thy 4x4  , but respect none the less !

That's my granddaughter :lol:

cant wait to see it!!!!!!!!!

Saturday!!!!!! :D

wow man .... that looks sick... grand daughter,  really??? ... she would get along with my daughter ... anytime a 521 pulls up shes crawling in and out of the thing,  in the bed out of the bed ...inside the cab ... two days ago sitting in the driveway at work she was pretend driving...kicked the bitch out of gear and took off across the lot headed for the curb laughing all the way....luckily hans and i flintstoned it to a stop before it killed the curb... and of course my wifes comment when i told the story....."omg she could went over the hill..."...yeah like my 521 would even get over the curb...

those new tires are sick man ..... love the 12.5 tooo..... were the old ones 15.00?   they looked more poofy then these...

wow man .... that looks sick... grand daughter,  really??? ... she would get along with my daughter ... anytime a 521 pulls up shes crawling in and out of the thing,  in the bed out of the bed ...inside the cab ... two days ago sitting in the driveway at work she was pretend driving...kicked the bitch out of gear and took off across the lot headed for the curb laughing all the way....luckily hans and i flintstoned it to a stop before it killed the curb... and of course my wifes comment when i told the story....."omg she could went over the hill..."...yeah like my 521 would even get over the curb...

those new tires are sick man ..... love the 12.5 tooo..... were the old ones 15.00?   they looked more poofy then these...

Yep, sounds like they would get along fine. She already informed me that we would be restoring my Jeep for when she is old enough to drive :lol:

Old ones were 13.5, but they were balloons compared to these.

Turns out a yota frame is significantly stronger then a jeep frame, and taking a 10ft run with a chain to pull my yota up a ravine will make the jeep fall apart.

Here that is on video :D

wat? why retired?  still usable even tho the 620 is on the go.

The frame was more cracks and welds than original material. That and the brakes went, broke a few exhausts bolts off in the head, oil leaks and rust everywhere. Don't worry though, it is resting in the boys back yard. The grandaughter can play in it like me and my brother used to do, as kids, in my uncles half buried Jeep that was rusting away in his yard. Good times, lots of imagination used for many a summer adventure. :D

Once I get the shop built over there it can get a full teardown and rebuild.

Haha, I probably would have never beat on it like in that video had it not been stolen. :lol:

Do you notice any power difference with that wheel/tire combo? Slower?

Want to revisit this. With the timing set and the tires not shaking my teeth out, I was able to pull uphill in 5th gear at 65 on the freeway. The 4:88's are a good gear for this tire size. I'd say I've notice no performance loss.

At least there wasn't any until the rear main went. Now my clutch is wet and slipping. :(