photo shoot with the 411 and the gf

so i had achance to have the datto shot with my gf at a group photo shoot so i took her and the car and one of the photographers took a liking to her and the car and said he wanted to do a full shoot with both. the oics i have noaw i was basically taking over his shoulder with my phone and will have proofs from him in a few weeks. it was pretty awesome. since i dont feel like showing off her boobs and southern regions to everyone the oics will be edited but u will get the idea. i didnt get any of the clothed shots of her in the pinup outfit on my fone cuase it didnt come to me till she was nakey. with out further ado heres the oics, proof, watever u wanna call it.

SNC00999.jpg

SNC01002.jpg

SNC00985.jpg

SNC01003.jpg

lmk wat u think, but keep it respectful please as she is my gf after all

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice coachwork!

i dont feel like showing off her boobs and southern regions to everyone the oics will be edited but u will get the idea.

GTFO you don't????

Damn!!!! ....redheads.

I think the datto looks so outta place next to the porsche, should have parked it else where and just left it datto only. :cool:

these are just the shots i took on my fone, the professional photorapher got some good shots, just her and my car. no porch!

so you got your GF to pose nude for a photo shoot with your 411 :huh:

you sir are a winner :cool:

I expect an update with the photographers pics :lol:

Same thing I was thinkin. But would have loved to have seen her in some Super cut up jorts. Ya know jean shorts. & Wife beater.

She is really hott your one lucky man.

so you got your GF to pose nude for a photo shoot with your 411 :huh:

you sir are a winner :cool:

I expect an update with the photographers pics :lol:

+2 Win...all the way...win...

If I asked the wife to do any of this, the answer would be a resounding NO!

I applaud you, sir...well done!

I'm guessing you have an inclosed drive way right?

I don't get the nude thing, I would prefer to see her in vintage racing gear

or maybe as a classic pin up girl.

ur wish is my command, classic pin up a lil further down

Pics look good. I take it she's a model. Looking forward to pin up style clothed shots

yes she is a model

A couple of quick questions....

How the hell did you get her to do that? And is your driveway.private?

how did i get her to do this u ask? she told me she wanted to so i said ok, almost all her idea.

no i do not have a private driveway, its not my house even. the driveway is up a hill where the shoot took place so no one got to watch but me and one of the other models bfs and i figured i saw his gf nude all day id return the favor.

Where are the NSFW pics. thats what i wanna see! NAOW! lol

as for the nsfw shots... i spoke with the gf and she has the same feelings on it as i do and that is that this isnt wat the oics were taken for, they were a present for me. so sorry to disappoint

noaw for the one shot the photographer has sent us as a teaser, fully clothed pin up style, great shot of her and the car i think

185229_234190919948412_100000725160957_736065_1030835_n.jpg

• Like 3