The next episode.

izzo

Fixed

Haha was wondering if you would catch that. I am on the hunt for something cool. I've had my share of trucks and cars. and have a great truck now. Am on the hunt for a car though.

510, 610 2door, 710 2door, 1200, b210 hatch, maybe later 210. Something with seats that I can cruise in.. Ill be putting up a want ad in a few.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks man.

This year is complete shit. Divorce, no hours at work and now as of Saturday I will be laid off for about a month.... keeps going down hill. Just waiting on the next bunch of bullshit to come up.

Guess next time it stops raining I'll get that o ring replaced on the speedo cog.

I think alot of us guy's here on Ratsun are in an age group that has been through divorce. My best advice is go out and have fun living a single life. FUCK that bitch. In time you'll find you're better off with out her, and before you know it an awsome hottie will come along and change your life.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Christ

When shit hits the fan, it really hits the fan.

Friday I get up in the morning, and my windshield is cracked. Started at the bottom in the seal somewhere, and ran up. Its still working its way across. Thanks Eagle Adam for picking me up another one, now to just get it replaced...

I heard a thud, found out my speakers rattled the amp and it fell off the box....

Get in the truck to go home last night, and notice no heat. Checked the water and it was empty, put some in and it drained out the bottom of the rad as fast as I could put it in. Turns out the bottom of it blew out. Dropped it off at the shop, having them fix it. Its been cold as all hell here, no garage, snow, sleet, more snow and a cold wind right behind it. I opted to have a shop fix it instead of doing it myself to save myself the cold/flu.

ducttape.jpg

:rofl:

That might just work, and save me a few bucks! If it wasn't such shitty weather i'd do it. I guess its not so bad, i could. But ill just have a new one tossed in there. Its not that much more than doing it myself really, and the same radiator as napa sells. Sometimes its just worth a few bucks to have someone else deal with the BS

• Like 1

Maybe froze?

Could be, I use pre-mixed antifreeze but who knows. They are using a plastic/copper replacement. was hoping for just copper but w/e. Ill be on the road again tomorrow.

I still need a shifter knob. been rolling without one since I got the truck.

Currently my shift knob is a screw driver handle.

Home Depot 6in1 orange handled screw driver ($3), take out the bits, and the handle slides snugly onto the shifter. Keep the bit piece in the glove box for when you need a screw driver! (Mine is actually a Kobalt branded one (Lowes), but it works the same way)

• Like 1

I only solder up my own radiator if im dead broke or being super cheap which is most of the time ...but i digress... warranties rule.

andrew ever use inlet connection(radiator repair shop downtown..).......he was a buddy of mine and did several rads for me, but since he closed up i lost a good working 510 rad....i miss the old joes rad shop, joe satherwaite was my radiator guy before bert at inlet but bert learned from joe from what i understand..... bummer on your radiator izzo...

andrew ever use inlet connection(radiator repair shop downtown..).......he was a buddy of mine and did several rads for me, but since he closed up i lost a good working 510 rad....i miss the old joes rad shop, joe satherwaite was my radiator guy before bert at inlet but bert learned from joe from what i understand..... bummer on your radiator izzo...

It happens, not even sweating it. Once this weather clears up its getting an oil change and a tune up. Need to get it in the air and add in four oil pan bolts where they are missing as well. Ill be on the road again tomorrow. I need to get on the ball and pickup another datto so I have a backup.

Looks like the bottom two rad bolts never got put back in when the last person put the radiator in

This caused it to flap back and forth. It finally lined up just right and the fan caught it and took out the bottom of the radiator.

Fucking fuck.

Fap Fap Fap

Got bored on a sunday, headed up to Nicolai mountain. No pics of the aftermath, as there was nothing left :blink:

Brought out my Ruger p95, 38, 12ga shotgun, and a 30-06. Killed off about 700 rounds all together. The most fun was the 3/4 deer slugs for the shotgun. Packs a little kick, and makes stumps explode lol.

Couple pics

2012-03-18_15-30-32_289.jpg

2012-03-18_15-20-51_372.jpg

2012-03-18_15-10-28_221.jpg

Bitches be all jelly of my purchase. :fu:

Special thanks to Brain, Dave and Tristin. You guys rock!

Charge light is on but it charges. Alt wiring is jerky and needs cleaned up. Leaks oil a little bit. Gas gauge don't work. Temp gauge is disconnected. Flat spot in carb. Interior is very decent. Has carpet too!

2012-03-25_18-28-11_448.jpg

2012-03-25_18-28-00_219.jpg

2012-03-25_18-27-52_382.jpg