The next episode.

izzo

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mikey, thanks man. That means a lot coming from you.

Erick. If you are up to the task. Id just like the dash to look nice, however that maybe... Id be happy with just a black dash that looked good... Jester gave me some tips on how to weld your floor in. Im totally up to the task i just need to get a minute to stroll back down and get er done..

Yeah, just wanted to show people i still had it :rofl:

I am on the hunt for a few items for this thing. I'd like a fasten seatbelt deal for the dashboard. Even if its not working, just something to go there... Door panels. Seat belts. Getting a flat screen to go in it, bout a week or two out on that yet... Just a small 15" screen tho, nothing to serious

some random shots...

Engine bay is dirty, working on that at some point. not sure when. Just gave it a tune up today. New plugs/wires/cap/rotor. Need to do an oil change, waiting on that for the time being tho...

Couple random oics and a better one of the interior.

DSCF0662.jpg

DSCF0661.jpg

DSCF0660.jpg

DSCF0659.jpg

DSCF0658.jpg

went to the dmv yesterday and got title/tabs for it... It's mine now :D

Installed a relay for the cig lighter and a few other aux items. Also removed the funky home made starter switch put in, put a relay in for the starter.

Went to get in the truck this morning and take off for work. no start :\ Thought it was the ground, turns out the battery connection was shit on the positive side. Fixed. To bad i already removed all the relay and wiring trying to sort it out. Oh well... Ill put it back in friday.

came up with another problem :rolleyes: Went to check on my niece, left the truck running outside. Now normally it gets just above middle and then drops, builds back up, and repeats. Tonight when i hopped in the truck it was hot. Cooled down as soon as i took off. Will be replacing the thermostat this week with another 180 and see if that does the trick.

:blink: Good call. This truck was an autotragic when it came off the lot in 78. The 5sp was added later. It has the automatic clutch type fan on it. Wonder if its pooped out. I do believe i have a new water pump in my work shop. Will just need a fan if thats the case.