The next episode.

izzo

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And you're right. I do sell my cars. So what? I get them. Work on them, enjoy them and pass them on. Ill slow down or stop once I find the one... the last few i sold because i needes to. my 521 went to thisismatt and hes taking care of it.my wagon went to rustina and hes driving it.... This truck is up for sale, too! (or trade) .

Ill post an ad on here later. just got home and gonna go chill and watch tv. maybe eat a pizza...

• 2 weeks later...

The next episode....

86 ST KC

Motor has new gaskets minus head gasket. Has a lot of new parts on it. Doesn't need much other than body work/paint. Only thing i noticed that doesn't work is the oil gauge/light. It works sometimes, other times it doesn't. Not to big of a deal though.

ST rims are for sale, I need them to sell so I can get title/tabs on the truck. They are a bit dirty but clean up OK. Could be blasted and shined up nice. Every one has a small ding or two in them....

2011-11-21_10-10-05_958.jpg

2011-11-21_10-10-27_370.jpg

2011-11-21_10-10-37_759.jpg

2011-11-21_11-51-06_46.jpg

2011-11-21_11-51-18_306.jpg

2011-11-21_11-51-42_426.jpg

2011-11-21_11-52-01_277.jpg

Washed up the truck, inside and out.. Looks pretty sharp.. Next up engine bay, when the weather permits of course..

Shifter sits funny, not in a mechanically bad way, just awkward way. Going to have to figure something else out for it.

Dude~ what happened to the first half of your name?

Took the rear passenger seat out and put the subs on its side so there is room in the king cab part. Now I can stuff a kid back there or other things.

Shifter sits to far forward. I have to each for it to shift. I tried using another shifter but the way they are, doesn't allow the center console to line up right. Ill have to make my own with the ones I have to make it fit right.