The next episode.

izzo

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its also got a bawse stereo system... I like the floor mounted dual speakers.

Edit: Youve had this car for like five hours. Not only do I not see a build thread up yet, but there are far too few pictures posted of this thing. Get to work!

Guest kamakazi620

Hobbes, I may want those quarter panels. Had no time to stop :/

And yup. It needs some fixing. Oil leaks. Gauges. Just going to rock it as is. I dig it.I can sell it for 3 times as much as i bought it for!!!!

FIXED!!!

• Like 1

FIXED!!!

:rofl: Yeah, probably could.

I'm hoping to bring it to canby this go around. Interior is decent. Going to give it a scrub down, inside and out. Try and get it tuned a bit. sleep in the back of it during canby. The whole reason its at freaky's house is to be safe n sound. Guess I know where I will be every weekend from here out :lol:

:rofl: Yeah, probably could.

I'm hoping to bring it to canby this go around. Interior is decent. Going to give it a scrub down, inside and out. Try and get it tuned a bit. sleep in the back of it during canby. The whole reason its at freaky's house is to be safe n sound. Guess I know where I will be every weekend from here out :lol:

and where is that at? portland? seaside?

• 2 weeks later...

So my brother gave me this metal frame he got his moped in. I was just going to weld a couple 45deg chunks on the legs to the top to keep it stable, throw a piece of plywood on the top and use it as a shelf. But I got tired of toting my Lincoln 125 mig around. So made a small welding cart.

Keep in mind, I didn't really care what this looks like, as long as it worked. Cost me a total for 10 dollars to make this. Its 1" angle, 1/8th" thick steel. I didn't have proper cutting tools besides a grinder with a cut off wheel and a grinding disc. Its not pretty, and not finished. But at least I can drag the welder around more easily. I still need to put two bigger wheels on the back and make the handle on the back. Also will be finding more scrap pieces and putting in a tray to hold misc stuff like helmet, tips, cutters etc. has some surface rust, but don't care haha. Ill wire wheel it when im done and shoot some paint on it.

After all said and done, I measured it to see if it was square. I was 1/8th" off. Not bad for just throwing it together. Measured once, cut twice :lol:

2012-04-14_15-09-27_285.jpg

2012-04-14_15-15-24_372.jpg

2012-04-14_16-59-23_223.jpg

2012-04-14_17-54-15_582.jpg

2012-04-14_18-39-29_152.jpg

2012-04-15_11-39-48_188.jpg

I've put some serious miles on it. It needs a few things. Oil pan gaskets leaking, clutch needs replaced soon, its not slipping while driving but its not grabbing at take off anymore. Might have been that dry pavement burnout session I had saturday night. :poke:

If things work out like im hoping I will be renting out a garage with power soon. It'll go on jack stands and Ill get to work on it a bit.

Made a deal with Redbanner. Swooped up the B210 Saturday night.

Yesterday morning I put new speakers in the doors, scrubbed the windows & dash. Removed the light for the fiber optics and replaced it with a super bright LED one. Filled her up, grabbed the GF and just drove!

Started off in Seaside, went down to Hug point and walked around and checked out the caves, then down to some view points in cannon beach and checked out the view... Cruised to rockaway and walked around a bit. From tillamook over to beaverton across highway 6. Had some omnoms at applebees, then took the scenic tour back home up some back roads (Skyline/rockypoint), from scappoose back to seaside.

about 230 miles round trip. Didn't take much for pics but it was a good cruise.

2012-04-29_19-51-30_748.jpg

2012-04-29_19-17-25_657.jpg

Cgosms_2012-04-2903-27-44.jpg

I set it top dollar for what it is, maybe even a little high. I do NOT want to sell it, I was going to work on it this weekend and roll it to canby and sleep in it.

However, priorities and life... If it sells, great. Ill have $ to move. If not, well then Ill be a broke fool and have a wagon still ;)

• Like 2

I guess moving is a priority; you need a place to take your new ho. You can only fuck in the b210 for so long...

:rofl:

Has nothing to do with bishes n hos! They are down there on the priority list. I took it off CL for meow. really could use the $... but imma wait n see how this plays out first with getting a place.

PS, it was on the B, not in the b ;)

tristan, aw so young and so naive......u can fuck in a b210 for a long time and a plethora of other places too....in fact if fucking is involved u can count me in for about anywhere, anytime just short of a coffin... well if its a new coffin yes, a used one...um no....

and to clarify thats with bitches or hoes or anything non dong related.... :angel: