RIP Ryan Dunn

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From the sound of it its his fault, dui. He had twittered pictures earlier at a bar just about 2 hours before the crash.

Ya but from what I've read he wasn't driving. Another person also died, I'm guessing the driver

For me, it's a reminder folks that drinking and driving anything after that is 99% catastrophic to any human being. And finally, most people underestimate how vulnerable we are inside ANY car regarless of brand, type, etc. and especially a fast sports car, Datsun 510, Wagon, etc... The lesson to learn here is that our time to "DIE" will come, let's just make sure we don't make it come sooner than it should and leave a trail of sadness along the way. RIP Ryan.

With that post about fake death, jackass members have pulled some major pranks so I'm not to sure what to believe, time will truly tell on this one, I've met Ryan a few times in Portland through some friends and I wouldn't put it passed his crazy ass to try and pull something like this off.

I hope he is alive, but remember, faking your death is actualy a felony and can cause some serious jail time and required mental health treatment

With that post about fake death, jackass members have pulled some major pranks so I'm not to sure what to believe, time will truly tell on this one, I've met Ryan a few times in Portland through some friends and I wouldn't put it passed his crazy ass to try and pull something like this off.

I hope he is alive, but remember, faking your death is actualy a felony and can cause some serious jail time and required mental health treatment

Honestly, I don't think he's alive. Shortly after the report of it being ''fake'' showed up on fox news, it was gone and replaced with him having been killed by his own hand.

^^^ proof that no matter how big the brakes, the contact patch of the tire and inertia determine where the car will stop.

The more alcohol, the less your reaction time and abilities to keep a car going the direction it should go.

I know that people will never stop driving high or drunk, no matter what the fines...it boils down to natural selection.

All I can say after seeing all of his stunts, I kind of expected him to die from rectal trauma being kicked in the balls so hard he went into cardiac arrest. This was unexpected. If he really is dead, that sucks, and should remind us all of our own limited mortality. RIP Dunn