Official Canby 2011 picture thread

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to everyone taking oics of the cosmetically challenged cars. My favs! I see less and less need to put all that expensive paint on any of mine. It just starts to deteriorate, and makes you feel bad. My 510 is a two-tone. The cheap blue top color, and the original green showing through in several places. I've thought of clear coating it. Keep the Rat in Ratsun!

Len

• Like 1

This year was awesome. Sixq20's truck broke down and we did an engine swap in the field there. Everyone helped a little. A part here a hand there, and the truck is up and running now.

James (the510keeper)and Victory won the 1st place ratsun award and Tdaaj won 2nd place, I honestly don't remember the rest (Sixq20 won the tough luck award obviously)

I took a bunch of pictures with my phone but it wont let me take them off...Im trying I promise

here im tired and lazy but enjoy http://s893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Skunk-Jassifrass/Canby%202011/

Nope. Didn't have to be there. Wish I was though. Congrats to the winners.

since my truck wasn't there, i don't look for pictures of it that other people take. so instead i look to see if i happen to be in the background of any pictures lol. i think so far from what's posted, you can see the top of my head in 1 picture lol. i was in more 2 years ago lol.

here's the pictures i took, there are some pictures of me and my daughter in there also.

http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb42/Mend_2/Canby%2011/

oh meant to put this in my post above.

JEALOUS of the photography skills in some of the pictures!

I know, right! I hope these guys are keeping the original high resolution versions (not the photobucket ones) of these! I may need a new desktop background!