Official Canby 2011 picture thread

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy, javin.your already home.lol. Im here in Portland stuck at the bridge going the Columbia river. They had to raise it for some reason.

Man it was great meeting you, sorry I left so early I had some other things I had to do with family and the GF. Have a safe trip home!

thanks to everyone who posted pics! I just barely got there sunday before everyone started to leave. I live here in Canby,but couldn't get to the show saturday due to family commitments. seeing the streets full of Datsuns all weekend was great though too! I had hoped to meet as many fellow Ratsuners as possible & get some Ratsun stickers for my 'Goon. i'll have to look forward to the next Datsun event I guess.

This year was awesome. Sixq20's truck broke down and we did an engine swap in the field there. Everyone helped a little. A part here a hand there, and the truck is up and running now.

James (the510keeper)and Victory won the 1st place ratsun award and Tdaaj won 2nd place, I honestly don't remember the rest (Sixq20 won the tough luck award obviously)

I took a bunch of pictures with my phone but it wont let me take them off...Im trying I promise

here im tired and lazy but enjoy http://s893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Skunk-Jassifrass/Canby%202011/