Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Here ya go lou...

Canby2011002Large.jpg

That's you with the light.

Canby2011025.jpg

You got a pic of that Auburn too Mike :cool:

In that mess of traffic Carter B lost the slave on his bluebird :(

It was that and some for us on the way back X3(Olympia,then Seattle,then the border) :lol:

If your going to give that to me, at least have the balls to hand it to me and not just throw it on my seat

Yeah, that's kind of weird if you're the only one who got it when there were countless trucks and cars there with rising suns of various sorts on them. <_<

few of my pics.

downsized_0612111003.jpg

kama came out of the bar for an hour or two...

downsized_06111116291.jpg

doin the last min hood wrap on sun. big thanks to redeye and skunk :cool:

0612111031a.jpg

0612111032.jpg

downsized_0612111046.jpg

downsized_0612111053.jpg

downsized_0612111104.jpg

0612111250.jpg

Atoms wake up call pull...

downsized_0612110740.jpg

the ratsun camp site

0612110548.jpg

0612110540.jpg

0612110539.jpg

0612110539c.jpg

0612110539b.jpg

0612110539a.jpg

shit was clown shoes yo............

0612110548a.jpg

did anyone else get this?

IMG.jpg

I wouldn't presume to know how vets would react to seeing a Japanese flag. Hell, every year they see Japan taking over the US economically where they failed militarily. They make the best cars and electronics and should be used to them by now. Even Nissan dropped the Datsun name way back almost 30 years ago now.

The only person who would even have the remotest right to place that in your car would be a WW II vet, and there are fewer and fewer every year. This was most likely done by a cowardly troll with a grandfather who was a vet. Why he would feel this way can only be presumed. Teaching your kids to hate a flag, weather intentional or not, is a form of bigotry.

Comparing the rising sun to a swastika is ludicrous.

• Like 2

i didnt get to meet you, but thank you for the clutch it is working great.

You're more than welcome. I should have told you to bring what was left over to my swap meet space and try to sell it off :) I'm really glad to hear it's working well!!

I wouldn't presume to know how vets would react to seeing a Japanese flag. Hell, every year they see Japan taking over the US economically where they failed militarily. They make the best cars and electronics and should be used to them by now. Even Nissan dropped the Datsun name way back almost 30 years ago now.

The only person who would even have the remotest right to place that in your car would be a WW II vet, and there are fewer and fewer every year. This was most likely done by a cowardly troll with a grandfather who was a vet. Why he would feel this way can only be presumed. Teaching your kids to hate a flag, weather intentional or not, is a form of bigotry.

Comparing the rising sun to a swastika is ludicrous.

If there was only one given out, maybe it was done with a different attitude....like..."Dang! Check this out! Did you know this? I didn't!" No clue about who or why, but just sayin' there may be a different motivation. It seems to me that a lot more would have been dropped if it was intended to send a message.

• Like 1