Slammed Datsun Pic Thread

I think they all look stupid....reminds me of the idiots trying to go up a driveway and they scrape

the hell out of their car or get stuck like chuck when they do this stupid stuff.

Well make a stock height thread

Well make a stock height thread

they think this looks cool ?

makes them look like idiots to the real car people who believe in leavening it stock height looks better than those piles of crap..

THATS JUST MY OPNION..

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Donovan lives with the biggest know it all of all of ratsun ...... Nana hammuck

What's that??  El Presidente of the Republika of Offtopicastan.

I'm just saying posting an brand new bagged Audi to be more "right" in a debate over slammed Datsuns beating up the chassis, is like me posting a picture of peat moss in a debate about inedible mushrooms .. Oh well ,, how did that cross member that you bent the shit outta under your 521 ever come out??

posting an brand new bagged Audi to be more "right" in a debate over slammed Datsuns beating up the chassis

Wasn't really a "debate" from my perspective I guess. He made a broad statement, I tried to get a clarification of his broad statement. I didn't understand he was being specific. I don't think that requires being jerky to people you don't even know, but whatever...

Bagging a Datsun is what I meant. I wasn't bringing up Audis, just using it as an example photo of a very low car that the lowering didn't "ruin", since he said extreme lowering ruins the car.