Slammed Datsun Pic Thread

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they all look stupid....reminds me of the idiots trying to go up a driveway and they scrape

the hell out of their car or get stuck like chuck when they do this stupid stuff.

they think this looks cool ?

makes them look like idiots to the real car people who believe in leavening it stock height looks better than those piles of crap..

THATS JUST MY OPNION..

• Like 1

makes them look like idiots to the real car people who believe in leavening it stock height looks better than those piles of crap..

And it really doesn't pay to paint with such a broad brush. I've only met a very small handful of "real car people" who likes their cars at stock height. At least 90% of those I've come across do not. 

• Like 1

I think they all look stupid....reminds me of the idiots trying to go up a driveway and they scrape

the hell out of their car or get stuck like chuck when they do this stupid stuff.

THATS JUST MY OPNION..

Because opinions matter on the internet.

• Like 3

I had a feeling he was going to get a beat down for his opinion.

I've only met a very small handful of "real car people" who likes their cars at stock height = true story bro

There are actually a lot of "real car people" who dont like anything but stock ride height or a very slight lowering so I have found. (are we not "real car people"? what is a "Real car person"?)

I am not a huge fan of slammed cars personally, but they look cool.

My buddy drives an SC300 that is slammed on springs and shocks, like SLAMMED, as in , cant fit a h and or finger under it. It scrapes everywhere and he cant go above 60mph on the freeway lolol.

But a lot of cars need at least some lowering to handle better =  true story.

What is the story on the blue NL ?   IT is AWESOME ! ! !   Maybe I won't sell Mine after all ! ! !

Anyone know who did that build, what wheels those are and where the heck is His license plate ? ? ?

I would totally own and drive that............ at 58 ! ! !  Who says only young guys like slammed vehicles ? ! ? ! ! 

You want to see some really awsome slammed stuff, google on images "slammed bus" ! ! ! !

THATS JUST MY OPNION..

good 6th post ... there a thread on boobs too if you dont like those too ....

There are actually a lot of "real car people" who dont like anything but stock ride height or a very slight lowering so I have found. (are we not "real car people"? what is a "Real car person"?)

My buddy drives an SC300 that is slammed on springs and shocks, like SLAMMED, as in , cant fit a h and or finger under it. It scrapes everywhere and he cant go above 60mph on the freeway lolol.

But a lot of cars need at least some lowering to handle better =  true story.

^^^ the other ten percent

• Like 2

What, are you gonna thread crap this one too man? Geez..... :yawn:

But a lot of cars need at least some lowering to handle better = true story.

:poke:

F64BF9B4-4B71-449D-B08B-4497973986EF_zps

4811E80D-A609-4CC1-97E5-5F5A4454C515_zps

FF164F1B-AB6F-4470-B566-CCE14B302C94_zps

• Like 1

THATS JUST MY OPNION..

you knowingly knew this was a thread about lowered vehicles, but yet you still have to come in here and run your mouth...

we get that SOME people keep things stock, but not us.. 

thanks for your waste of bandwidth...

here hope this helps..

CAM00070_zps3d4eae9b.jpg

I had a feeling he was going to get a beat down for his opinion.

This doesn't even come close to qualifying as "beat down" status.   B)

I simply disagreed with his assessment based on my many years of empirical evidence to the contrary. There are those who like stock. I choose not to associate with these people.  :rofl:

What is the story on the blue NL ?   IT is AWESOME ! ! !   Maybe I won't sell Mine after all ! ! !

Anyone know who did that build, what wheels those are and where the heck is His license plate ? ? ?

If you're talking about the photo I posted, that is a B120, not an NL310. Or was there one I missed?

If it's on air bags, not really. Static it's slammed, but then you can drive around at "normal height". 

My buddy's Audi coupe rode like a Cadillac at stock height, but then could do this when he parks it...

bagged-audi-s5-on-vossen-wheels-photo-ga

I guess, if I was talking about airbags