ka24de 210

80datson

OE 210 mudflaps FTW!!!... sorry that drop of white stuff must be from datzenmike fapfap'n :P

IMG_20111002_132940.jpg

13s with disk hiding behind em. im amazed they cleard

IMG_20111002_133012.jpg

seem to have a fluid leaking from the brake line. from the rubber part that screws on to the T-split. maby be the brass O ring? i probably messed it up when i installed it. have a spare to replace if its damaged.. also rear sway FTW!

IMG_20111002_133059.jpg

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what kind of 210 stuff do you have??

Sorry that I let you hanging, buy was watching the football game that day , Not much like the complete dash for the 79,intake manifold for webber A14, gas pump,set of 13"by 7 wheels, and some small poket stuff, need to clean my garage and also fund my project. I tryde to go back the next week to take more part off the 210 79 wagon at the junkyard., but it was gong. I saw that you needed some parts like the winsheld, I was thinking taking it off, but no luck.:(

• 4 weeks later...

if u how much i'm on your nuts, and i can can't even give you a descent link the get yourself a strut bar. i bought my strut bar on ebay the brand name of the strut o bar is CUSCO. what rear end are you using "THE BIG h165" means nothing to me, because i'm a noob better question is what car did your rearend come off of. to repeat your 210 witha KA in it is sexy as shit.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Did the 200SX control arms/links line up okay with the 210 body mounts? How well did the spring mounts line up? Springs kinda look like they are "leaning" a little to the inside in that pic.

also last night i took out the small rear axle set up and installed a h165 with rear disk brakes/sway bar/ and i get atleast one inch and a quater on each side wider wheel base which is a plus.

Big bad h165. rear disc brakes and rear sway bar!!!!

IMG_20111001_182015.jpg

small one out..

IMG_20111001_221928.jpg

and the big h165 in. now there will be no restrictiions :D

IMG_20111001_233306.jpg