ka24de 210

80datson

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i need the full motor mounts and tranny mounts. this is my first engine swap so im kind of a newb as your can see ha

Use your stock tranny mount like I said. And I don't have motor mounts for sale I can make you plates you can weld to your mount towers. Do you even have an idea of what's to be done? If not I think your datsun will make you give up LOL :D

alright you guys. i came here for help. the forum and i just get shit. my rear end will hold so i dont need to change that. i need a driveline made and mounts made thats all. the wiring is done. so you guys say im gonna want to back out? you will see i guess.. doing a 2j s13 swap soon also.. so say what you guys want.

• Like 1

alright you guys. i came here for help. the forum and i just get shit. my rear end will hold so i dont need to change that. i need a driveline made and mounts made thats all. the wiring is done. so you guys say im gonna want to back out? you will see i guess.. doing a 2j s13 swap soon also.. so say what you guys want.

Stock rear end will work but wont be reliable

alright you guys. i came here for help. the forum and i just get shit... so say what you guys want.

Not "shit" per se. More like "making sure you know going in that it will be twice as hard and three times as expensive as you think" sort of thing. ;)

But good luck! Hope it goes well. My first two or three swaps certainly didn't...

Not "shit" per se. More like "making sure you know going in that it will be twice as hard and three times as expensive as you think" sort of thing. ;)

But good luck! Hope it goes well. My first two or three swaps certainly didn't...

haha alright man and honestly its costing me liss then 400 to do this swap lol your wrong

Got another video. The car was warmed up so I got a little curious :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqy1BhbvA20&feature=youtube_gdata_player

and its alot cheaper then i thought it was going to be actually. so many people tell me stupid shit and their mostly wrong. so honestly if you dont know for sure about anything then you really should post shit on here thinkin you're right...

I'd say you're doing alright. The (pretty much drop in) H-165 swap is genius. Larger diff, sway bar, disc brakes just for measuring and thinking about it. Some will say big deal that's easy. It's always easy when someone else shows you how.

Man this thing is going to travel back in time..... get er done.

I'd say you're doing alright. The (pretty much drop in) H-165 swap is genius. Larger diff, sway bar, disc brakes just for measuring and thinking about it. Some will say big deal that's easy. It's always easy when someone else shows you how.

Man this thing is going to travel back in time..... get er done.

Thanks Mike! Just got my drive shaft today.. almost 100% done then ill post a video of burn outs n stuff :)

IMG_20111208_163454.jpg