ka24de 210

80datson

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dunno but what i do know is branded 240sx stuff is far less money than specific 510 or "datsun" parts my camber plates i used were just some ebay 240sx ones and they work fine. Ive hand techno tuning plates also the only differences i could tell was the studs are pressed in on the ebay ones where TEchno ones are threaded and just used 8 mm bolts. My ebay ones the bearing blocks where threaded techno toys are a interference fit. Oh and mine weren't anodized but i think i paid under 100 bucks for the set.

• 5 months later...

Ka / Sr trans..

e334058217cf0a5852c72f6f38879371.jpg

Gotta find more pics.. Still working on repositioning my engine for fitment of turbo/radiator/intercooler..

I'm confused? They're identical gear boxes, only different front cases / bell housing.

I have the same turbo clearance issues also on my 310 i had to ditch the brake booster my turbo isnt ad close to the dizzy as yours is though

yeah i was thinking about deleteing the brake booster, but i will see what other options i have,, also running a hx35 so thats why its so close to the dizzy, but i will be be putting on a CAS wheel and deleteing it and make it COP.. now that i have adjusted the engine and pushed it as close to the fire wall, it clears it alot better, i will get pics of that as soon as im done with the crossmemeber and other stuff.. and your build is F'n bad ass btw! great job!!!!!

Z32 N/A VG trans is also the same as a 240sx, FS5W71C. You'll want a Z32 TT.

okay thanks for the info i will keep that in mind.

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...