GRIMACE

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

I know if my work truck was down, I would be missing it a lot, sure I have another truck I could use, but it's just not the same.  :crying:

I feel for you Gene, I had one truck away for a long time(over a year), I missed it, I wanted to work on it, it sure was pretty when it was done though, worth the wait.

100_0017.JPG

It's kinda funny though, once I finished it I never drove it anywhere, I finally sold it before it got all scratched up sitting in the garage, I thought I would miss it, but I don't, I have not regretted selling it at all.

I finally have come to the conclusion that I want drivers, not so nice that I cannot use it for what it was built for, after all, it's a truck, I want to be able to haul stuff in it, or be able to drive my car without worrying about it getting dirty, I just want to drive them. :)

• Like 1

I don't have anything big left, the Chevy truck was the last of a long line of full sized cars/trucks, biggest thing I have now is the 720 turbodiesel that doesn't run properly, but it does run, and can be driven anywhere in this area, I hauled/towed the U320 to Blue Lake with it.

I have a lot of Datsuns, but not a lot of room, so selling the big truck made needed room.

That would be cool for you to make Canby, I have to start looking up the guys that drive a long ways to Canby, I would have liked to shake a few hands, you have 7 months to get ready. :lol:

Wayno: I hear you about that. If I need to haul anything I have my crew cab 04 silverado. My Dattos are going to be for show and cruises hopefully to canby also

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

well pcd( mark) came down to phx a couple weeks ago and charlie69 gave a welding set so he can get back to working on grimace's bed all he needs is some more 40 grit/80 grit sandpaper from me for the air file/ long board tools and also welding tanks so I'm going to go get the sandpaper on Saturday hopefully and get it sent out to him in bullhead city.

Well Gene that is quick for you, you posted this at the end of October and you mailed them in mid January!  Damn at this rate I will be dead before your truck is done!  LOL