GRIMACE

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Genes interior is now grey [dust]  & purple :bye: Also i welded in some braces on the inside lip of the hood to prevent further stress / cracking around the hinge areas  as of yesterday i started on the fenders. I should have the cab straight & primed within the next 3 weeks barring any unforseen issues.

Not done yet but the cab is almost ready for primer. Fenders will come off for some hammer & dolly work...doors were very straight...& Gene & I are trying to come up with a solution to the tailgate thats on it now. I may be doing something custom but really what i want is for Gene to let me get creative :devil: 

I suggested to my wife about moving to bullhead but she wants to be a short drive or plane ride to el paso/Juarez,mexico. cuz of her mom. idk if there are any planes that go to el paso from bullhead city/kingman.  besides when me n Charlie was there I didn't see anything that looks like we could get a decent paying job with hers and mine skills.  thanks for the updates on grimace

• 2 weeks later...

Allright another few hours spent on Genes 521 today & its looking better & better,,,,

fenders basically ready for primer...

2cihb9h.jpg

front section getting worked...the ends were rough causing the fenders to not line up...not anymore...

5dvsko.jpg

im guessing these doors had chevron mirrors on it...they both had dings in the same spot the bottoms of the mirrors would bolt to...

2rzw85k.jpg

& Genes favorite pic of the once clean interior...dont worry it'll clean up nice...

281zucl.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...