pic of your dime

Icehouse

You boys know this thread is for the 68-73 510s right?  ;)

Your cars really belong here: http://community.ratsun.net/topic/50263-a10s-u-nite/

And where in the the holy sheep fucking state of Texas does it say this thread is for 68-73 510s only??

Nowhere ,,,

Robo, your car came with a label that said 510 on the front fender ,, and on the rear hatch , that makes it a 5 fucking 10

• Like 5
  • Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And where in the the holy sheep fucking state of Texas does it say this thread is for 68-73 510s only?

Wow. Ease up. 

There's no sheep here that I've ever seen. Those sexy bitches are hard to find. 

I was pretty sure this whole section of the forum was for PL510s? Maybe time to update the header...

Wow. Ease up. 

There's no sheep here that I've ever seen. Those sexy bitches are hard to find. 

I was pretty sure this whole section of the forum was for PL510s? Maybe time to update the header...

when u finally send me your centers ill include a nice sexy sheep inthe return box....

image-1.jpg

um wow......freaking amazing...

Jrock

Thanks. Now just to put back together. Without scratching it.

Is that an original paint color? Looks great!! Like I said before.. I'm on the fence with what color to go with... and my car is 2-3 weeks away from going in to the body shop!!! Aghhhhh!!! Love the blue, bamboo tan and now this is in the mix!!
  • Like 1

Is that an original paint color? Looks great!! Like I said before.. I'm on the fence with what color to go with... and my car is 2-3 weeks away from going in to the body shop!!! Aghhhhh!!! Love the blue, bamboo tan and now this is in the mix!!

Lots of great stock color choices. IMO blue is a little played out.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/38158-datsun-paint-and-codes/?do=findComment&comment=705584

datsun510014_zps430ba240.jpg

well its mine but ive only had it for about 2 weeks

front bumper isnt on but i do have, and the overrider

factory(dealer) rack and A/C

get some more pics later

farmer

Those might look more factory flipped.  So they point to the front center.  PS-ified

datsun510003_zpsf358a426.jpg

the blue car runs full ermish suspension...the blue is the factory color ..... cant remember the code but we are getting another gallon so when i order it i will pm u the code.....i wanna say 511 but im just guessing....the paint was got about 1.5 years ago...lol