pic of your dime

Icehouse

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just noticed its another picture where IG has horrible compression. I seem to be having that recurring issue  :(

Are you taking them with the camera outside Instagram and then importing them into Instagram? When I do that it, does what you describe. When the photo is taken with the Instagram camera it doesn't happen. 

Are you taking them with the camera outside Instagram and then importing them into Instagram? When I do that it, does what you describe. When the photo is taken with the Instagram camera it doesn't happen. 

Yes Im not using the IG camera, but this is really is the first time (or lately is the first time) that this has happened. Ive done plenty of screenshots or exports from PS/Illustrator and uploaded and they worked great. I went to upload a new tshirt design I was working on and it was so jagged I deleted it. This phone doesnt have a working camera so I have to use the GFs and she texts me photos for me to upload. 

Ive gone so far as to reduce the quality/size of my uploads to the tiniest possible and it still makes them look like crap. I just dont get it.